It's a New Year, New You: The Motivation You Need To Hear

Out with the old and in with the new.

44
https://www.pexels.com/photo/blur-bokeh-bright-burnt-450301/

Happy 2019, fam! Can you wrap your head around how fast time is passing by? It feels like just yesterday it was 2016, the best year of everyone's life. There was something in the air that year that made everyone remember it over the rest. The music was live, the people were happy, everyone was vibin'. 2016 was an entire mood. Period.

Now here we are. It's 2019 and you're on either side of the spectrum. You're either lost, confused and uncertain about what the year is going to bring or you're beyond excited and anxious to see what is next to come. Me? I am definitely the latter. I am hyped.

At the end of 2018, I noticed a transition in my mentality. As cliche and repetitive as this may sound, my transition into a more optimistic and positive state of mind really proved to be worth it. I started seeing my hard work finally paying off. Even in the little things. I noticed my entire persona to be happier. I started believing in myself more. Even my friends noticed a change. I became more confident in myself. Something I never thought I would comfortably be able to say. With the shift in mentality, making the effort to see things positively and not stress out over the dumb (excuse my language) sh*t, my entire world started to change.

I want you to take 2019 on with the same energy I wrapped 2018 up with. I promise you it is crazy.

I thoroughly believe that we, as individuals, are connected through our energy. Not only with each other, but with our entire environment. The vibes we put out and the energy we send are the same vibes and waves of energy we will receive, if not better.

I want you to promise me (or yourself) one thing. Flick the switch and make the change as you begin the new year. Change your mindset and try and think positively about everything. Speak into the universe the things you want to accomplish, the types of people you want to meet, and the goals you have (both personal and professional). Believe that you can do it. It takes three weeks to form a habit. Look at these first three weeks in January as your boot camp. After that, it'll all become second nature and your path to a happier life will be paved.

Now I know, this sounds cliche. I hate cliches but this, my friends, is the real deal. Believe in yourself and take this year on with nothing but bright lights and positivity. Big things are coming your way.

Happy New Years!