New Year New Me
Health Wellness

Who Is Ready For The 'New Year, New Me' Posts? Not Me.

If you really need to use the new year, every year, to be a new version of yourself, you need to reevaluate your life.

155
https://www.pexels.com/photo/action-background-blur-bottles-269561/

Everyone is familiar with those posts, and we have all seen the same people post the same thing.

EVERY.

SINGLE.

YEAR.

This is for those people. Please reevaluate your life. If you want to become a better version of yourself, by all means, do it.

But please don't post 'New Year, New Me' every year, and only stick to it for the first week of the new year. It's not only irritating but pretty embarrassing when people see you doing the exact same thing. Ask yourself why you feel the need to post this when in reality nothing actually changes.

Is it because you want to change, but don't know how? Is it because you want people to think you're actually going to do it this year? Or do you just simply know you need to change, but never take the steps to do it? Ask yourself, if you truly want to better yourself why do you wait for the new year? Why not start right away?

It's never too early or too late to better yourself. Write down your goals and then brainstorm the steps you need to take in order to achieve these goals. Your changes don't need to be publicly posted in order for people to know you're changing.

What's that old saying? ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS.

Keep your goals private, reach them in private, and they will show themselves in public. Trust that. You don't need to announce it in order to get credit for it. Sometimes it's better to do it privately, even if it takes a few times, then to fail publicly every time.

Not everyone on your friends list needs to know you're goals and/or business.

So please for the love of God, please don't post the overused 'New Year, New Me' post.

Trust me, just make the changes you want to, and the actions will speak for themselves.

Sincerely,

Every friend on your social media who is sick and tired of it.

PS- Good luck to everyone actually putting their plans and changes into action, and maybe the New Year bring you nothing but happiness, success, and hustle.