New TV Shows And Movies On Netflix In February

The Best New Movies And TV Shows This February To Binge-Watch With Your Boo

And if you don't have a boo—binge watch the following with pizza and wine!

35
new shows and movies on netflix
https://unsplash.com/photos/wiwkUgfd0d

There's nothing like binge-watching a movie or show while cuddling with your boo. Whether it's a rainy day, you two are homebodies, or you're just running out of Netflix shows and movies to watch, then this is the article for you. I have done extensive research straight from my bed in an effort to find the best new TV shows and movies to watch on Netflix right now and this coming month.

Here are 11 of the best movies and TV shows on Netflix to watch with your boo this February:

1. You

You can actually watch this Netflix show right now. I binge-watched it in TWO days. Netflix picked up this show from Lifetime and Season 2 has already been filmed. It is a creepy thriller and I feel like that's the best way I can describe it.

And can we talk about the parallels between Joe and Dan Humphrey? Disturbing to say the least.

2. Close

This will be released January 18th. If you and your boo like an action-packed movie, this one is for you. A woman security guard is hired to protect an heiress from highly trained kidnappers. If "Taken" was your jam, I have a feeling you'll like this, too.

3. Sex Education

This show is absolutely hilarious. A teenage virgin with a sex therapist as a mother teams up with an edgy classmate to start their own sex therapy clinic at their school—because since his mom is an expert that means he is, too... right?

4. The Umbrella Academy

Calling all comic book lovers! Coming to Netflix February 15—a dysfunctional family of superheroes band together. This adaptation of "The Umbrella Academy" comic books is a must-watch. This series stars Ellen Page (MY GIRL), so you know where to find me come the premiere.

5. Velvet Buzzsaw

Two words: Jake Gyllenhaal *swoon*. All art is dangerous. "Velvet Buzzsaw" will be released February 1. Let me just say, this thriller truly puts a new twist on artwork coming to life.

6. IO

Coming to Netflix January 18. Another post-cataclysmic Earth movie—sensing a theme here. The two characters lose hope for earth and set their sights elsewhere: space.

7. Russian doll

Russian Doll from Amy Poehler, Natasha Lyonne, and Leslye Headland... Natasha Lyonne puts nine lives to shame. This one arrives February 1st. I wonder if she'll figure out how to stop dying.

8. Polar

What do you do if your job sees you as a liability? Well if you're an assassin, you fight for your life. This is one both you and your boo should enjoy.

9. Black Mirror: Bandersnatch

The interactive thriller. This reminds me of the "Goosebump" books with multiple endings. This is a fun one to do if you want to feel more involved with your movie. You make the calls.

10. Grace and Frankie

"Never too old to not give a f*ck." Grace and Frankie returns January 18 and before your boo says, "f*ck no" to this Netflix original, make him watch this trailer. You can't help but love this show and laugh while doing it.

11. Bird Box, obviously

That is if you haven't seen it already... Watch this movie and you won't regret it. Although your boyfriend might get jealous of Trevante Rhodes (as he should). Oh and just in case you didn't know (cause apparently Twitter didn't)... Sandra Bullock has BEEN around—her badass talent is nothing new.

SEE ALSO: The Best Bird Box Memes That Perfectly Describe Dating In 2019, Since You're Not Seeing Anyone

So next time you have a night in with bae put on your cozy socks, pour a glass of wine, order some pizza and start one of these great movies or shows!