10 Netflix Shows to Binge Watch While You Are Having Your Quarter-Life Crisis

Slip into your grout-fit, pop some popcorn and binge-watch these 10 shows on Netflix now.

1181

It's happening, job searching, the end of your senior year approaching, student loans piling up, and the search for apartments begins. Trust me I know how you feel, overwhelmed and stressed.

If you are a procrastinator like the rest of us then here are 10 shows to binge-watch on Netflix that I promise will take your twenty-somethings scaries away (for the time being). Whether you're a true-crime junkie, romance fanatic, history buff or reality connoisseur there is a little something on this list for everyone. Let the binge-watching begin!

YOU

Season 2 dropped in December and Joe is back baby (and in L.A.?!). Our sociopathic killer, stalker, and somehow lovable boyfriend is better than ever in this suspenseful and romantically twisted drama.

Don't F**k With Cats

I don't even know where to begin.

This one is for you, true crime lovers! It's a story with a major twist that makes you wish it was longer than 3 episodes.

Killer Inside: The Mind of Aaron Hernandez

If you're a die-hard sports fan or even if know absolutely nothing about them (guilty as charged) it's an interesting and credited insight into an American Football produced legend's fatal fate and Gen Z.'s..(dare to say..)... O.J...

The Circle

All caught up on the Bachelor? Of course, you are. Get your guilty pleasure of reality television consumption on in between episodes done here. Designed as a social experiment The Circle takes a twist on the classic reality competition show.

Living With Yourself

8 whole episodes of Paul Rudd and Paul Rudd? Enough said, I'm in.

Dirty John

Calling all American Horror fans to the stage to watch angel on earth Conni Britton starring in this ominous drama and romance-thriller. And it's based on a true story too, who doesn't love that!

The Crown

If you are a history buff or want to act like you know a thing or two for trivia get on it. An astonishingly accurate and dramatic reenactment of the life of Queen Elizabeth.

Rhythm and Flow

Chance the Rapper, T.I. and Cardi B judging people? Count me in. An extremely entertaining talent show strictly for rappers. Guest appearances include, but are not limited to Snoop Dogg, must I say more?

Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner

Netflix's Late Night but better because there's eating involved, and lots of it. A full day of meals around the globe with our host David Later and his guests, including Seth Rogan and Kate McKinnon. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner: Laughs, Meals and Seth Rogan lighting up guaranteed.

Surviving R. Kelly

Last but not least, in the wake of #MeToo and #TimesUp, Surviving R. Kelly gives us the shocking true-crime docuseries on Hip-Hop star R. Kelly's underage and sexual assault survivors. Easily as bingable as it is emotional this one will make you feel weird next time Ignition(Remix) comes on.