The Best 5 Netflix Shows For A Much Needed Study Break
Television Streaming

5 Shows To Watch On Netflix When You Want To Queue Your Studying

If you're looking for some new shows to watch, check these out!

197
girl eating popcorn

Sometimes you just really need a study break and to treat yo' self to some relaxation time! And a great way to do this is through Netflix! Below are some of my favorite shows and ones I recommend if you just really need that break.

1. "New Girl" 

"New Girl" is my most recent obsession. Between the amazing chemistry and the cast, the funny one-liners, and crazy events this show is quickly one of the most entertaining things to watch. It also is one of those that you don't need to watch every episode in order to understand. I had seen a few episodes here and there and then just started watching the third season last week and I haven't stopped laughing since.

2. "Queer Eye" 

This is not quite the same as one of those 25 minute shows you can watch anytime as these episodes are typically about 50 minutes. But this show is workload SO good. It is 5 queer guys who make over straight men in 5 different areas: food, fashion, house, social, and physical makeovers. Each of the guys are so funny and loveable, not to mention that this show is quite emotional as each episode pulls you in with a story and a new regular person to root for! It's a great study break pass time.

3. "Friends" 

This show is a classic. It's easily the most rewatchable show I've ever seen. It doesn't matter if I've seen an episode once or ten times, I still laugh every single time and can pick it up and watch it anytime. It's a 10/10 recommend if you catch yourself stressing too much about school and just need a little break.

4. "Parks and Recreation"

This show is my favorite show of all time. Not only is it hilarious it also has characters that you genuinely root for and fall in love with and within the hilarity of each show there is also character development, a solid plot line, and just a family of people that you wish the very best for. I could watch this show anytime and be so content. If you haven't seen it it's a must add. And, not to ruffle up any feathers-- but it's better than "The Office."

5. "Atypical" 

This show might not be a study break, get your mind off everything type show but it's certainly a good one to watch. It is a Netflix Original about a teenage boy with autism. It's a story about him and the challenges he faces at high school as well as at home with his very dynamic family. Netflix just dropped the second season, and I highly recommend watching this show from the beginning. It's truly heartwarming and just a good one.

Hope all y'all out there are surviving in the workload! Remember grades are important, but sometimes you need to take a break and I hope now you have some options of what to watch in that break! :)