What To Watch On Netflix When You're Procrastinating
Television Streaming

10 Shows To Watch On Netflix While You're Procrastinating

Yep, you're procrastinating right now by reading this article.

9

You just got out of class, and you have a paper due that night at 11:59 p.m. The best thing for you to do would probably be to finish up editing that paper and make the final touches you need to it. But, if you're like me, you tell yourself one episode won't hurt. Suddenly it's 10 p.m., and you have two hours before your paper is due.

I can't help you with that struggle, but I can give you some great shows to watch while you're procrastinating!

"The Umbrella Academy"

An actress, a man on the moon, a drug addict, a wanna-be cop, a boy that is actually an elderly man, and a struggling violin player all come back together to help stop the end of the world. Oh, did I mention they're all former superhero siblings?

"Scandal"

What's better than a love story involving the president of the United States, the first lady, a lawyer/ex-communications director of the White House, and a man who was the chief of staff and commander of a secret government organization? Nothing, literally nothing.

"The Office"

An oldie but a goodie. A documentary follows the day-to-day lives of a dysfunctional office with a pushover boss, a wannabe boss, a crazy cat lady, two friends that turn into lovers, the temp, and other stereotypical office workers.

"Parks and Recreation"

Who could have known that a parks and recreation office in the small town of Pawnee, Indiana could bring the world so much joy? The answer is Leslie Knope. The answer is always Leslie Knope.

"Grey's Anatomy"

We all know it, and we all love it. Perhaps that's why this show has been around for 15 seasons and counting. Watch the unfolding of the day-to-day dramas involving the medical staff at Grey Sloan Memorial Hospital.

"Designated Survivor"

We all have heard about how there is always a designated survivor at every state of the union, but this drama shows us what would happen if that designated survivor would become president because of an attack at the state of the union. This show is intense and scary, yet hopeful and uplifting.

"You"

This psychological thriller starring main characters from "Gossip Girl" and "Pretty Little Liars" will make you question if someone is watching you right now.

"Gossip Girl"

This show follows a couple of rich high school kids from New York City that shop almost every day of their lives, start drama about their best friends, have the love life that seems to be on a rollercoaster, and receive acceptance letters from Yale, Harvard, and Brown. Is this show totally unrealistic? Yes, but that's what makes it so amazing.

"Stranger Things"

This show highlights supernatural events happening to kids in middle school in the '80s. Get ready for the bowl cuts, jean jackets, and bold colors, not to mention the monsters, girls with superpowers, and random disappearances. This show has its name for a reason.

"Gilmore Girls"

This show following the lives of a mom and daughter duo in the sweet town of Stars Hollow will fill your heart up with so much love. Side effects may include having cravings for Luke's Diner and a cup of coffee and a sudden desire to work at a hotel with your best friend.

OK... you might want to start working on that paper now before it's too late.