The Best Quotes From 'The Vampire Diaries'
Television Streaming

The Best 'Vampire Diaries' Quotes That Hit Too Close To The Heart

"Once upon a time an angel and a devil fell in love."

14301

There is no other show that can compare to the drama of "Vampire Diaries." From the sadistic villains, love triangles, spells and murders to the complexity of the characters' ancient origins, it's safe to say that the show has left us all feeling a little more than attached.

"You want a love that consumes you. You want passion and adventure and even a little danger. I want you to get everything you're looking for. But for right now, I want you to forget this happened." - Damon Salvatore

"Somewhere along the way, you decided I was worth saving. I wanted to thank you

for that." - Damon Salvatore

"No, no, Damon, listen, I care about you. I do. But I love Stefan. It's always gonna be Stefan." - Elena Gilbert

"Because when people see good, they expect good. And I don't want to have to live

up to anyone's expectations." - Damon Salvatore

"I used to think the worst feeling in the world was losing someone you love, but I was wrong. The worst feeling in the world is the moment that you realize you've lost yourself." - Elena Gilbert

"This town, this crazy world we live in, sometimes not being willing to accept that someone is gone because maybe they're not. At least not completely." - Matt Donovan

"I have always wanted to be loved by someone in the way that you loved me. And I would rather have those memories than a future where I destroy them." - Bonnie Bennett

"I don't think Elena necessarily came into my life to be my soulmate. I mean, she was. We loved each other, but she was also the only person I've ever met who actually believed that my brother was worth loving. And she reminded me that I used to believe that about him too. Her faith in him, it brought Damon and me back together, and yeah, I loved her, more than I thought I could love somebody else, but I think in the end I needed him more than I needed her." - Stefan Salvatore