We Need To Stop Playing The Blame Game

We Need To Stop Playing The Blame Game

How can our country stand together if we are tearing each other apart?

29
We Need To Stop Playing The Blame  Game
timwademotivation.wordpress.com

So we have all been watching the news and we are all probably tired of what is happening in our country right now. There is violence, hate, blame, and the list goes on and on. It seems like we cannot turn on our televisions without seeing something that truly saddens our hearts. We have all been asking ourselves why? Why does all of this keep happening? Why can’t our government fix the issues that we are having in the United States?

Well imagine a United States that stopped placing blame on everyone else and started working together. This would be amazing, wouldn’t it? It seems like every time we turn on the news there is a different politician blaming another politician. One party blaming the other, one race blaming the other, one sexuality blaming the other, one religion blaming the other. So when does the blame stop and the change actually start? We can place the blame on person after person but nothing will come of this blame if we do not doing anything after it.

There is an old saying that people know, “If you’re going to talk the talk you better walk the walk” or something of that nature. We have these politicians speaking to the media every time something bad happened in our country. Maybe if everyone stopped talking to the media and sat down together and actually tried to come up with solution we might get somewhere. As someone who studies the media and is a big supporter of it we need to take a step back from it and realign our priorities of the country. As politicians you are elected by the people to help the people not sit in front of cameras and point the finger when something goes wrong. In times of crisis and hardship we look to our leaders to see how they are reacting, and if they are blaming others that is what we start to do also.

When tragedies happen in other countries the country stands together as one, in the United States we do that but to an extent. We also start blaming other people and who does that really help? Yes, we can point out that if something was done differently than this tragedy may not have happened but what go comes from that if nothing is fixed. We have got to start change because through this we can become stronger together. How does it look that have a countries that is fighting amongst themselves? Not great, so let us stand together and figure out a way to help our country. Let us stop playing the blame game and let’s do something about it.