When You Need Someone To Love Try The One Who Loves You Unconditionally

God's got this. God's got us.

369

Living in this world, this year of 2018, is scary. People seem to be out to get each other. There are hatred and destructive gossip in every corner of our news feed and social media.

It seems like people are forgetting what the Beatles said, "all we need is love," and much longer before them, the golden rule: Love thy neighbor as thyself. That doesn't mean just the homosexuals or literally just your next door neighbor, it means everyone. EVERYONE.

Every human being that walks the earth. Maybe if this happened, there wouldn't be crime. If we all learned to love each other, and I mean brotherly/sisterly love, then the world just might be a better place.

Often people question if we should love everyone, what about people in jail for horrific crimes? I've heard that best answered by my sister: "They were all people who decided not to wait around for their greatness and decided to make their own and without God's guidance they messed up on their own."

We don't have to love their actions or who they are, but we have to love and pray for their souls.

At some point in everyone's life, they are going to feel alone. They are going to feel as if no one loves them and they have no one to love. A lot of people dwell on this and eventually, the loneliness turns to hatred toward the world. Need an easy example? Dr. Sues's, the Grinch.

There's a difference between being alone and lonely. Nobody is ever truly alone, we are all always in the physical proximity of people. But there are people all around us who are lonely.

Lonely is a feeling, lonely is toxic, lonely is dangerous. It leads people to do things that they normally wouldn't do. A lot of unhealthy things.

What people are forgetting though is that there will always and forever be at least, AT LEAST, one being who loves you.

As a Catholic, I firmly believe that is God the Father, the Son, and Holy Spirit, three in One. There have been times where I have felt so alone, that even my family was against me. I know now that was thoughts formed in my head by Satan, thoughts trying to pull me away from unconditional love into hatred and misery.

Life is hard. History continuously repeats itself and shows us that life will never be easy. But to have a God, or a spiritual being that will always and forever love you unconditionally makes it a little easier.

There are arguments against there not being a God or any supreme being in existence because of how messed up this world is. There's countless time I've heard people say they can't believe because of all the problems with the world. People question if there really was a God, why would these things be happening.

I don't have the answer. But what I do know is that God gave us all free will. And I believe that God's got the whole world in his hands, he's got this! He's a supreme being with unimaginable power! If he wanted to take away our free world and start all over again he could. But he doesn't, and you know why? Because he loves us unconditionally. Pure Agape love.

God's got this. God's got us.

When you find yourself angry at God or whichever supreme being you believe in, remember: something has been done, YOU have been created. YOU can create a change. YOU just have to try.

It doesn't matter what you've heard, Impossible is not a word, It's just a reason for someone not to try" -Kutless

"If not us, then who? If not me and you? Right now! it's time for us to do something. If not now, then when? Will we see an end? To all this pain! Oh, it's not enough to do nothing! It's time for us to do something" -Matthew West

So next time when you're feeling alone and are looking for someone to love, try looking at a crucifix. God is literally saying "I love you this much" stretching his arms out like a child does to show they love you as much as they possibly can.

Give love a shot. You've never let Him down because He is always the One holding you up.