Nature Is Calling

Nature Is Calling

Consider the inspiration of nature.

150
Nature Is Calling
HisPotion

Nature has its own language. You can hear it when the wind whispers through the trees. It’s viewed in the way that vines dance around the bark and sneak through tiny openings. The world can give and take life in the matter of an instant. Hope can be found where there once was nothing able to grow.

It’s often said that traveling to a new place can spark creativity. Or imagination. Or passion. Nature is also a place that can ignite these sensations. Breathing in the fresh air can startle the dust accumulating in your brain. Basking in the sunlight can renew your sense of wonder. Nature confronts your existence and challenges your thoughts. It can make you rethink how you’ve been living your life.

Our mind is able to process so many expressions of information. It's bombarded with ideas and thoughts and signals that it must translate everyday in order to keep up. Having the opportunity to walk in a park or swim in a lake is vital for our minds to take a break.

I believe it’s a sense of internal reflection that comes upon us when we’re faced with the total unaltered state of nature. When we look at the moon, or the stars, or the sun, none of them have been altered by humans. They are in their natural state. And when we walk among the trees in a forest or skim our fingers in a running stream, we are able to take ourselves back to our unaltered presence. A time when we weren’t so swayed by others. A time when we genuinely believed in our ability to persevere. It takes us to a place where our minds are not cluttered by unnecessary anxiety. Nature allows us to be present in the current moment that we have been given.

That’s the power of nature. It’s here to remind us of our roots. It’s here to sustain our life. There are so many awe inspiring nooks and crannies and landscapes yet to explore. There are thousands of towns and animals and trails waiting outside of our comfort zone. But when you are lost and grasping at everything for an answer; consider the inspiration of nature. Let it overwhelm you with its presence of now. Allow the air, and the birds, and the trees to reassess your worries. Release your grip on life and the need to have all of the answers right away. Not even nature can tell you what to do, but it can help you find a way.