Famous Youtube Couple Fake Prank Subscribers To Promote New Business Venture

D & B Nation really played Russian Roulette with their subscriber's emotions.

1510
trendolizer.com

This past week a famous youtube couple's account was hacked by a mystery woman who was making scandalous videos. The owners of this youtube channel care Bianca and Damien who are known as D & B Nation. This Youtube couple makes reaction videos, does pranks and blogs. They have around 2 million subscribers and have inspired other youtube couples like D & B-ENT.

In the latest week, a woman with an ethnic loud voice was portrayed as Damien's other girlfriend and went on Youtube to announce that Damien and Bianca's youtube channel was hacked. She also went on to explain that the child she was carrying was his. She asked for a ransom in return of their youtube channel and gave them an ultimatum that if they did not wire the funds she wanted then she would delete the channel completely. This is catastrophic because then they would lose two million of the subscribers they have gained.

There were theories and reactions by many famous youtube stars. One theory was that this is all a huge prank in order to receive more views and subscribers. Another theory was that Bianca or D & B Nation's manager was disguising her voice in order to sound like an another woman. The last crazy theory was that their manager teenage daughter was disguising her voice in order to sound like another woman. People were really taking it as far as blaming this issue on a little girl. In general, the strong consensus drawn is that D & B Nation is faking this entire scandal in order to bring more attention to their channel and receive more views.

In actuality, Damien never had an affair or a baby on the way with another woman. A man from Lightspeed VT hacked D & B Nations account to play a prank on them.... Allegedly. Lightspeed VT is the company Damien and Bianca paid to launch their new business venture D & B University in order to teach people how to become successful on youtube. A couple days after the "D & B Nation" Exposed video came out, another video was released on the channel from the exec explaining the whole situation. Damien and Bianca found out it was all a prank the same time the viewers did. The end of the video was of Damien and Bianca promoting D & B University.

Now that the whole situation is out there and cleared, I have to say something. I believe that D & B Nation was all in on the prank as an advertisement strategy to support D & B University! If I was a fan of D & B Nation, I would unsubscribe immediately because you can't play with peoples intelligence and then use that as manipulation for their new business. I heard that it cost $398 to enroll in the course. It is questionable if either of these einsteins finished high school. I am only saying that because they were teen parents and are not in college currently. Two million followers or not, you can't teach me anything if you do not have a degree. They had the nerve to upload a video Friday, March 31st talking about their favorite movies and places to travel. Nobody wants to watch that. We want to know if you were in on that alleged scandal, hacking prank. We want to know if you guys used this as a way to promote D & B University. Give the people what they want.