Where To Get Free Cookies On National Cookie Day

Where To Score FREE COOKIES For National Cookie Day If You're In Need Of A Sugary Treat

There's nothing like free cookies to get you through finals!

1362

It's December 4, which means Christmas is right around the corner, but so are finals.

If you're in need of a sugary pick-me-up to get you through all those late-night study sessions, but don't have the money to back up your sweet tooth, you're in luck! Today is National Cookie Day, everyone's favorite food holiday, which also means that restaurants and bakeshops all over the country are handing out FREE cookies and other cookie deals.

I'm here to tell you how to hunt down those deals so you can get back to watching cat videos on YouTube studying with a happy and full tummy. Here are eight establishments that are ready to give you the cookie deal of your dreams (and other delicious freebies) on this glorious day - get your glass of milk ready!

1. Jack in the Box

From today until Sunday, December 15 order Jack in the Box through Grubhub and get one free large Oreo Shake, plus free delivery. This offer only applies for orders of $15 or above.

2. Mrs. Fields

This glorious cookie hot spot is giving out one free cookie per customer with any purchase for today only, plus more deals online.

3. Insomnia Cookies

Take a break from studying and head to your favorite late-night bakery to get one free traditional cookie (no purchase necessary).

4. Shake Shack 

Not a freebie deal, but head to your favorite shake place today to get a Christmas Cookie Shake - made with "sugar cookie frozen custard" and "topped with whipped cream, crumbled shortbread and holiday sprinkles."

5. Great American Cookies

Download the Great American Cookies app and claim your free chocolate chip cookie when you present the in-app reward for signing up in stores.

6. BJ's Restaurants

Head to BJ's today and get a free Pizookie after signing up for BJ's premier rewards program. What's a Pizzokie you might ask? It's a freshly baked cookie shaped like a pizza, a wonderful sight to see.

7. Kum & Go

Get one free cookie today when you download the Kum & Go app and become a rewards member.

8. DoubleTree by Hilton

You don't have to be a hotel guest to indulge in one of the hotel chain's warm chocolate chip cookies. For today only, DoubleTree by Hilton is offering one free cookie to any person who stops by one of their many locations across the U.S.