My Top Five Favorite Books

My Top 5 Favorite Books

Everyone enjoys a good book. Here a few suggestions of a few books that I will always enjoy.

480
My Top 5 Favorite Books

This is going to be a list of a few books that I will always enjoy. Some books are commonly known and others not so much. I will summarize those that may not be known for my fellow reading friends.

SHERLOCK HOLMES By: Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

Of course, my ultimate favorite series of books would be Sherlock Holmes. I have always had a passion for mystery books hence my love for Sherlock and Scooby-Doo. Most of Sherlock Holmes consists of shorter stories and some lengthy ones. I don't have a specific favorite short story of Sherlock Holmes because I love so many of them. It just amazes me how Sherlock Holmes' mind is so complex and how he uses that to solve these murders or missing person cases.

THE BROTHERS GRIMM - Complete Series

For those who may not know, The Brothers Grimm is a set of different folklore or fairy-tail short stories. Many of these stories are the precursors of the Disney take on fairy-tails. It was so weird seeing the difference between Disney and Brothers Grimm.

"The Poisonwood Bible" By: Barbara Kingsolver

The Poisonwood Bible is about a missionary family that goes to a remote part of Africa to urge the locals to convert to Christianity. However, there are many issues that arise along the way. Different deaths, fighting, and insanity. Reading this book showed an interesting take on what happens when locals aren't too keen on converting to a new religion.

"Relic" By: Douglas Preston & Lincoln Child

"Relic" is a book about a mysterious relic that was brought to the museum. With that relic came a terrifying monster who ran throughout the museum-goers and workers. You see the story progress with the researcher Margo when she tries to discover the monster and stop the killings. Me being a museum lover, this book was an automatic love.

"11/22/63" By: Stephen King

"11/22/63" is a time-traveling adventure of Jake, a high school teacher. Jake was approached by old Janitor who offered him the adventure of a lifetime. However, that adventure had a request come with it. The request for saving John F. Kennedy. This book was a different take on what Stephen King usually writes about and it was interesting to see the different writing style that was in the story.

There are plenty more books that I would have written about, but my list would be around 200 and I don't believe you guys would want to sit here and read about it. However, these five books will always be my favorite and will always love to reread them when I have the time.