50 Things That Happened In Between Tiger Woods Winning His Last 2 Masters

Unless you live under a rock, then you know that Tiger Woods just made history and won the Masters. Prompting the best come back story in the last 20 years.

Tiger went from the greatest golfer in history, to having the most talked about sex scandal and back to winning the masters, all within 11 years. But that doesn't include the other 3 years in between his last masters win and the start of the end for him.

But a lot more happened in the last 14 years than just Tiger Woods' problems. The world has changed quite a bit.

Google becomes a verb and is actually put into the dictionary

media.giphy.com

Hannah Montana debuts on Disney Channel 

Twitter is Launched

media.giphy.com

Pluto is not considered a planet anymore 

The Brittany Spears meltdown of 2007  

Anna Nicole Smith dies 

Keith Richards Admits "Sniffing" Dad's Ashes

media.giphy.com

Prompting 2007 to officially become to the weirdest year yet

The Iphone is released, thus changing the world

media.giphy.com

The Beijing olympics 

Heath Ledger Dies 

'Black Monday"  marks starts the financial crisis 

Bernard Madoff Arrested For Ponzi Scheme

Obama is elected president

media.giphy.com

Jersey Shore introduces everyone to Snookie and the rest of the gang

media.giphy.com

Kayne gives his now iconic 'Imma let you finish' speech at the MTV awards 

Tiger Woods' Sex Scandal 

Michael Jackson dies 

The Hati Earthquake 

The IPad enters the world

media.giphy.com

Instagram is launched, once again changing the world

media.giphy.com

The Iraq war ends 

Bin Landen is killed by the seals

Amy Winhouse dies 

Penn State football scandal 

Steve Jobs dies 

The Royal Wedding happens between William and Kate

media.giphy.com

Psy’s “Gangnam Style” becomes an international hit

media.giphy.com

Corey Monteith  Dies

Hurricane Sandy 

Sandy Hook 

New England Patriots' Aaron Hernandez Charged With Murder

Boston Marathon bombing 

Ebola 

Kim Kardashian and Kayne West Marry

media.giphy.com

Flappy Bird

media.giphy.com

Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 disappears 

Carbon Emissions are lowered 

Liquid found on Mars 

Bruce Jenner becomes Caitlyn Jenner 

Deflatgate

media.giphy.com

Zika Virus 

Donald Trump is elected president

media.giphy.com

Pulse Nightclub 

Las Vegas Shooting 

Salt Bae

media.giphy.com

Oscar best picture mix up   

The 'Metoo' moment 

Another Royal wedding between Harry and Megan

media.giphy.com

Tom Brady wins his sixth Superbowl

media.giphy.com

Tiger Woods wins the Masters for the first time in 14 years

media.giphy.com