my top 5 travel destinations

my top 5 travel destinations

If you are looking for a new place to explore, and you're stuck on where to go, here are a few recommendations for you.

7
my top 5 travel destinations

My family loves to travel a lot, and I am lucky enough to have been to some pretty cool spots. Here are my personal favorites from over the years!

Amsterdam

Julia Smoot

My favorite city of all timed has to for sure be Amsterdam. From the beautiful canals that you can take a boat ride on, to the stunning streets. This city is amazing head to toe. With some of the best museums and food that you will ever get to experience.

Paris

Julia smoot

I fell in love with the city of love. There is so much beauty to this city it never gets old. Another real stunner with fantastic food. I will never not want to keep coming back.

Berlin

Julia Smoot

This city is full of so much history and once again, amazing food! Everything in this city is a must see, including the last standing pieces of the Berlin Wall.

Vienna

Julia Smoot

One of my all time favorite cities by far. It is absolutely beautiful all around. There is so much to see in this city, including the Schonbrunn palace.

San Francisco

Okay, call me biased but I had to add this one in there. I would consider this city to be one of the best out there. It's full of culture, beauty, great food and so many things to do. Trust me, I am you're go to gal on this one (it is my home city after all), so take my word for it.

Out of all of the cities and countries that I have been lucky enough to travel too, these are my all time favorites. So if you're looking for a new adventure or place to try out, look into these ones. You won't regret it!