My Top 5 Favorite Foods

My Top 5 Favorite Foods

No matter how basic they may be, these have always been my favorite foods and always will be.

16
My Top 5 Favorite Foods

I have always been a basic food eater and I have always loved foods such as pizza and chicken. Like most people, I love any kind of chicken. It can be baked, grilled, or fried, and I will still love it.

My favorite foods are foods that I have always loved since I was a child. I mean, who doesn't love chicken or pizza? And I feel like everyone loves a good chocolate dessert. These foods are really good, and I think most people would agree, even if they are pretty basic.

Pasta

Pasta

Pasta is so yummy to me. Because of this, one of my favorite places to eat is Olive Garden. They have the best pasta. I love any kind of pasta. I eat spaghetti, mac n cheese, and fettuccine. My all-time favorite pasta is fettuccine alfredo.

Chicken Salad

chicken salad sandwich

I grew up around my Nanny making me chicken salad all the time. It has always been one of my favorites since I was a child. I like eating at Chicken Salad Chick, but no one could ever make it like my Nanny did. I can eat it on a sandwich or just even dipping it with crackers.

Pizza

Pizza

I mean who doesn't love good hot pizza? I feel like every child grew up eating pizza. Pizza has always been good to me (but I only eat pepperoni or cheese pizza). Pizza is such a good but simple food. I have always loved the taste of pizza, and I do not think that will ever change.

Everything Chocolate

Dessert

I grew up always snacking, usually not on healthy things. I love a good piece of cake, a cupcake, or a Debbie cake to snack on. They are so good. My favorite candy bar would have to be a Snickers Bar, and it has always been that way. Overall, I just love the taste of milk chocolate no matter what form it comes in.

Fried Chicken

Fried chicken

I grew up and still live in the South, so, of course, I love fried chicken. I get told everywhere I eat I only get chicken. I have tried being more open about my food choice, but my favorites will always be my favorites.