My Top 10 Favorite Chloe Ting Workout Videos

You NEED to try these.

201
Photo by @Chloe_t on Instagram

I didn't discover the YouTuber Chloe Ting until the beginning of quarantine. Once I did, I was so intrigued. I always looked up different workouts to do, but I never saw a change in my body. I would choose a video every day and I actually saw results within two weeks of doing these workouts! These are my top 10 favorite workouts by Chole Ting!

Get Abs in 2 WEEKS | Abs Workout Challenge

You've probably seen this all over TikTok once quarantine started in March 2020. I wanted to try it out for myself, and let me just say, THIS ONE IS A KILLER.

10 min Toned Arms & Upper Body Workout | No Equipment

Arm day is my least favorite day... but Chole's Toned Arm workout is really fun! This workout routine is also good if you do your workouts at home because there is no equipment needed!

NEW Full Body HIIT Workout to lose Weight | 2021 Flat Stomach Challenge

Chole's HIIT workouts are so fun. This one is short but powerful!

Hourglass Workout | Round Booty | Chloe x The Glute Guy

If you are looking for bigger glutes and a smaller waist, this video is for you! You WILL be sore after this one, so don't forget to stretch!

Quick Warm Up Routine before your Workout

If you want to get your heart rate up before your other workouts, do this warm-up! You burn a couple of extra calories and it doesn't make you too tired for your next workout.

Side Booty Workout | Round Booty & Hips | Chloe X Bret Contreras

You probably don't even think to workout your "side booty". But let me tell you, this is such a good workout! It focuses on your hips and glutes.

TIGHT CORE WORKOUT | 15 Days Plank Workout Challenge

If you like doing planks, this video is definitely for you! Chloe does a lot of different types of plank exercises, I can barely stay up (LOL).

Best Cooldown Stretches After Workout | Relaxation & Recovery

After your hard, long workout, you should always stretch. This15 minute stretch cooldown will help you feel less tense when you wake up the next day.

Sexy Back & Abs Workout | 10 Mins (No Equipment)

Back workouts are KEY! This 10-minute workout focuses on your back muscles and core.

10 Mins Side Booty Wider Hips Workout | Get Rid of Hip Dips

Love this workout! It targets your hip dips and helps strengthen leg and hip muscles.

Chole Ting also posts "What I eat in a day to lose weight", "transformation", and other kinds of health videos on her YouTube channel!