My Spring Top Ten

My Spring Top Ten

Here is what I am loving this Spring!

6
My Spring Top Ten
@thenicolerowe

Who doesn't love a good recommendation?

Cocokind Skincare

www.cocokind.com

@cocokind

I can do all things through Cocokind who gives me strength. That is how strongly I feel about this brand. I got obsessed when reading that my favorite Instagram influencer, @shutthekaleup, was collaborating on a face mask with this brand. I obviously ordered and now I follow along on all socials. I love the brand, the story, and the products. You can find them online or in Whole Foods!

Danielle Bernstein Clothing Line at Macy's 

www.weworewhat.com

@daniellebernstein

I am just picking favorites at this point. This is one of my favorite boss babes but we have to put the spotlight on this new clothing line she is releasing on March 5th only at Macy's (online and in store). It is high quality, high class, all under $100, and size inclusive. She has another brand with swimwear and jumpsuits that can get prices and sizes are limited but she created a new line that is one of a kind and does not restock (often). I am already setting my alarm to be at Macy's on opening day.

Cycling Classes 

www.themadison.com

@themadisonscottsdale

Dude, just cycling in general. I made a big decision this year and it was to study to become an instructor. WOOT WOOT! I am in Arizona so I will link my go-to cycling studio. I am all about a workout that does not feel like a punishment to my body, you know? We need more high energy, motivational, and body-loving classes around here. I also just bought my own pair of shoes because the dedication IS REAL.

Frozen Shredded Coconut

www.traderjoes.com

@traderjoes

The only purchase you should ever make for the rest of your life. It may sound weird at first, which I totally get but it is to DIE for. I love coconut but not really by itself. This was a life saver since I wanted healthy dessert options! You can get it shredded at mostly any grocery store but Trader Joe's also has them in chunks for smoothies! Try it and then let me know your final thoughts.

Tito's Vodka Mixes

www.titosvodka.com

@titosvodka

Let's just get one thing straight…. To all of those people who make fun of girls who order vodka soda or Redbulls, you are not a friend of mine. I have been trying to eat healthier and work out more but I love going out on Saturday nights. Alcohol is expensive and super high in calories (plus hangovers). I got obsessed with Tito's because it is just empty calories that I burn off on the dance floor, I am never hungover, and it tastes amazing in a sugar-free lemonade. If it is not your thing, that is alright but if you are looking to try something a little lighter next time you go out, take my advice!

Uncommon James Candles

www.uncommonjames.com

@uncommonjames

I have talked about this brand before so I won't repeat what has been said but I have been a candle fiend lately… does anyone else relate? My friend got me one from Uncommon James in Nashville (the Nashville sent) when I came to visit her because she works there. It is the only thing I will ever use in my house again. It is perfect for spring and for Mother's Day gifts *wink wink*.

Love Is Blind

www.netflix.com

@netflixus

Netflix really GAVE US THIS MASTERPIECE. I stand by that statement all the way. It is like the Bachelor on drugs, I am so here for it. It is full of passion, funny moments, and stupid single people and I loved watching every moment of it. Sometimes, you need shows to watch that do not cause too much thought. This is perfect for background noise or for full on binging.

Anthropology Notebooks

www.anthropology.com

@anthropology

I guess I could have written anything from Anthropology is a favorite but we are here to talk specifics. I started online school again but I am so picky about notebooks. It could take me 5 hours to shop for the perfect notebook brand to fit the aesthetic. I am the worst. Anthropology gets it every time. I have almost all of their notebooks for random different things and I have a collection for future use. Want a cute bookcase full of unused office supplies? Anthropology is the way to go.

The Double Shot Drying Brush

www.thedrybar.com

@thedrybar

This is the new wave people. I literally am giving myself a full-on blow out every time I dry my hair. It is like magic. The price might scare off some in the beginning but once you start using it, it pays off very quickly. My hair does not just look better but it feels better too.

Eucalyptus Showers

www.traderjoes.com

@traderjoes

This goes into the category of things I have seen bloggers do, wrote down to try, but never did. I started this trend recently because they have this plant for cheap at Trader Joes. This is the best decision ever. I created my own little oasis inside my cheap bathroom. Next time you are grocery shopping, add a little self-care into your basket.