My Name Is Rage

My Name Is Rage

I am rage. I bring out the true monster within you.

24
My Name Is Rage
Unsplash

I am rage.

I am violent, and typically uncontrollable.

I bring out the evil in you, the inner disgust you hide within the secure persona of others you may be capable to uphold.

I force you say things you will regret within hours. But you cannot seem to figure out where I exactly come from. How can you possibly control me?

I only appear when you do not get your way, or something was not in your favor. However, I can settle in your throat, and threaten to appear once more within your stressful day by snapping at anyone who burdens you.

And most importantly, I lack sympathy. I do not care to hurt anyone, or ruin relationships. I can control you, easily. And the best part is many consider rage to be a normal emotion, because it is easier to avoid such enraging emotions rather than discovering an inner peace.

My craving for violence upon others and myself varies. It can submerge from wanting to be the one empowered, or as a punishment inflicted towards others using verbal or physical actions. But you are numb of course. You cannot feel the pain of your fingers punching a wall or the biting of your tongue. So how can you possibly know you are hurting others?

I am a monster in the purest form, and I hide within everyone.

http://www.coloradoangersolutions.com/