"My My, Hey, Hey."

"My My, Hey, Hey."

Writing is easy, surviving is easy, living is not.

70
"My My, Hey, Hey."
Melissa Joy

Ah, welcome. You have made it to my page, basically your little therapy sessions where you can delve into articles discussing almost anything you can name.

I have a knack for writing, it comes easy to me, it is my natural skill. Give me a paper and a pen, ask for some advice- I will give it to you. But when I need it, I find myself speechless. I can't find the words or skills I need when I am dealing with something, and if I could tell you how hard it is being there for everyone, and feeling alone as ever, all at the same time, I would never be able to explain it.

Social media is deceiving, the same with blogs/and/or videos people make. We can perceive it as though we have it all together. We can make you feel like we are confident, we can act like we have the rest planned out, but little do you know, I am still searching for the determination to get through the day. I am still wondering what next week will hold for me. My map is not finished, so I will only start with the small paths first.

This is my weak post, the post where I do not have any or even a little advice to give to anyone today. The post where you just let yourself feel, the one where you can forget about everything else and just work on yourself and the emotions. Life is full of waves, never stops. I truly hope one day I will come to my seashore; but until then, I am going to keep going. My map includes many oceans I still need to swim, and many bridges I still need to walk across.

I need your support, I need my readers to understand they are not alone, but most of all, I need to love myself again, the same way I love others.

The worst thing I ever did in this life was fade away from myself.

"It's better to burn out, than to fade away."

With all of my love to all of you, Mel.