A note to the best mom in the world.
Family Friends

She's Not Just My Mom, She's So Much More

I wouldn't be the strong, independent woman and mother I am today without you in my life to guide me.

581
Maggie Sammons

My mother is the most important person in my life other than my son and Fiancé. We have endured so many life events together, and she's always there when I need her. My mom is my greatest support, and I love her more than I could ever put into words.

She listens when I have problems. She's not only mom but also my counselor when I have issues that I can't bear myself.

We always have fun together no matter what we are doing. She's my best friend. We talk about things that normal mother-daughter relationships don't touch. I trust her with things that I wouldn't tell anyone else.

Yes, we may have disagreements but they never last long, we say our apologies and go back to being the best of friends.

My mother isn't like most moms. She's not uptight and a stick in the mud. She likes to have fun and always loves her children regardless of the trouble or hell they may put her through.

My mother has never turned me away, even when I got pregnant with my son. I thought she would be furious, but she wasn't. She was happy for me and excited that her family was growing.

She is kind hearted and loving and always does whatever she can to help someone in need.

She is never mean or unkind unless someone does or says something about her children then the Mama Bear instinct kicks in.

She may live over 900 miles away from me, but we never cease to be in touch with one another. My love for her knows no bounds. She has seen me through some of the roughest times in my life, and I couldn't be more grateful to her.

Hopefully, when I'm grown my son can say the same thing about me. I aspire to be just like her as a mother. Her big heart and love of family have blessed me so much throughout my life.

She just had a Birthday this week, and I wanted to honor her in a special way by letting the world know just how much I love her.

I wouldn't be the woman I am today if it wasn't for her. She has always told me that I could be whatever I set my mind to and that she believes in me.

As a child, I watched her struggle with her own battles of dealing with my sick father and raising children almost alone, but she always managed to see it through to the end and even in her worst times of doubting herself she still managed to make her family feel loved unconditionally.

My mother has always been my rock for support. She's always had my back and has never let me down. I couldn't ask for a better mom than her.

Mom, I hope that your birthday was a great one and that you got exactly what you desired and more. You are a beautiful, strong woman and I love you more than words would allow me to explain. Thank you for being the best mother you could be to me.

I love you, MOM!