Meet My Dog: Lori, A Terrier-Cocker Spaniel Mix

She is small, sassy, and tries to act tough around strangers.

2048

Age: 7 years

Weight: 12 pounds

Born: California

Favorite Food: French Fries and Chicken

Nickname(s): Lors/Lorz, Sexy

Person She Loves the Most: My mom, but my mom does not really like her. So, I guess you can say opposites attract

Hobbies: Sleep, sunbathe, and be indecisive about being inside or outside the house

When my little sister was in elementary school, she had always wanted a dog, but my parents were skeptical at the time. In 2011, my family and I met my dog, Lori, at a family friend's house. There were two dogs there; Sparky, a male black-coated version of Lori, and Lori. I wanted Sparky at first, but there is a reason they named him Sparky in the first place. Sparky is loud, crazy, and hyper all the time. Whereas, Lori is timid, shy, and calm.

We decided to pick Lori because of her untroubled presence. Ever since we brought Lori home, the memories were history. Lori is our family dog.

5 Cute Acts That Lori Does:

1. When sitting at the computer desk, she will jump up onto the chair and sit behind you even when there is no space to sit.

2. She sleeps in a half moon position making her look like a little croissant.

3. She looks sad all the time, but in reality, she is happy

4. She knows many tricks, such as sit, lay down, paw (both paws), stand, and roll over.

5. She is photogenic (most of the time)