25 Reasons Why My Friends Are The Icing To My Cupcake

No one in the world could replace you guys.

381

My friends are my soul mates and I am so thankful that I got to meet them in this crazy world. We have been through the thick and thin and we seen each other at our worst.This is what true friendship is all about! All the fake people will come and go from your life but what matters are the true friends that actually care about you. There are literally no words that could possibly describe how my friends mean the world to me!

1. They always put up with my nonsense.

2. Eye contact is all we need for communication. This is especially used when we have an opinion that shouldn't be verbalized.

3. When one person laughs, the whole group laughs! Sometimes over nothing just to cheer all of us up. 

4. We find the dumbest things funny!

5. They accept every part of me, including my flaws.

6. They have seen me at my worst and still love me for the way I am. 

7. They talk me through tough situations and help me get out of my comfort zone.

8. We have reoccurring jokes that everyone find very odd.

9. They know exactly how to cheer me up. It maybe a really hilarious joke or just being with me in silence.

10. We all talk about the crazy dreams we all have and what future us would look like. 

11. My enemy is all my friends enemy. 

12. We can make fun of each other and no offense is taken. 

13. Jealously is not part of our friendship. 

14. When we are all together, no one can stop us!

15. We push each other when we know it's necessary.

16. We don't judge each other but instead laugh at those judgements.

17. We never run out of things to talk about!

18. One hug from each of them makes everything seem okay.

19. I've found my bridesmaids.

20. We send the ugliest snaps to each other.

21. We have pictures and videos that could socially destroy us.

22. In spite of how smart we are, we are dumb together and it's okay!

23. Than you for being there when I need you guys!

24. Thank you for telling me how proud you guys are of me!

25. I can't imagine LIFE without you guys! I love you guys SO much!