My Dogs

My Dogs

How my dogs have changed during the past few weeks.

2
My Dogs
personal photo

During this time I have gotten to spend all my time at home with my dogs. I have two dogs one is a Brindle boxer his name is Romeo and I have Milly she is a Shih Tzu. Milly is technically my dog but Romeo is my favorite. I have taken him for many walks all around my town. When I'm not home my parents don't have the patience to take my dogs for walks. Every other day for a couple weeks I would trade off which dog I took for a walk. Until I got super lazy and didn't go for as many walks.

I have found it really interesting to see how my dogs have had to adjust to having the whole family home all the time. To be honest it's been an adjust for everyone. But my dogs aren't left in side all day waiting and they get attention from all of us all day. The funny thing is we have a clear glass front door that you can see our whole neighborhood from. My dogs have started standing in front of the door and whining every time some one passes on a walk. I had no idea that my excuse for getting out of the house would turn into my dogs being active all day. When I say they are both were very lazy dogs I mean at Christmas I played fetch with them and after two throws they had to lay down. So to see my dog not sleeping all day is very odd to me.

A really nice thing about having all this free time with my dogs is I hadn't been around them in awhile. So I have a new appreciation for the nice company they are. The saying "dogs are a guys best friend" the gender part isn't real but dogs really are loyal companions. I have loved getting to spend so much time with my favorite pets.