What Is In My Camera Roll

What Will you find in my camera roll?

So many pictures, so many memories, so many stories.

33
What Will you find in my camera roll?
Clyde Troche

Throughout one's life, many good and bad memories are made. I like to live for the good memories and capture them through a photo because it lasts longer. So, let's take a look at a couple photos that you will find in my camera roll.

Central Illinois Small Animal RescueClyde Troche

In this picture, I was doing community service at Central Illinois Small Animal Rescue. The little puppy was a bit under the weather and did not want any of my loving attention.

Clyde Troche

In this picture, I still believed that I was going to get my body in shape to what it used to be. I have yet to get there, and we are in 2018.

Rebecca Armas

In this picture, I turned 21 years old. My girlfriend treated me to Red Robin, one of my favorite restaurants. I got free ice cream!

Clyde Troche

In this picture, I was in Las Vegas with my best friend celebrating my 21st birthday. An enormous amount of memories were made here.

Clyde Troche

This picture was a special picture. On June 30th, 2017, I asked my amazing girlfriend to be mine.

We took this photo in Chicago. She said YES!

EmiMaria Troche

This picture was when I made a stop in Clinton, Wisconsin to visit my little cousin's after coming back from my training in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

Clyde Troche

This picture was taken when I was doing my job at Best Buy. I was making sure no one was stealing our product. I had to keep all the villains away. My co-workers also told me that I looked like Georgie from the movie, IT.

Clyde Troche

I can't deal with how fortunate and grateful I am to have this beautiful star in my life. This picture was taken on my girlfriend's 21st birthday. We have a very nice dinner at NoMi in Downtown Chicago.

Clyde Troche

This is one of my favorite pictures. This is when my Fraternity Brother(Line Brother), officially became an Illinois State graduate! I am too proud of the impact that he has made at Illinois State and how he is currently impacting his community.

It is exactly what it looks like; I do cook! I cooked this delicious meal for my girlfriend and me about a year ago. I need to make this again because it was so good.