My Best Friend Forever And Always

My Best Friend Forever And Always

Why coffee is my best friend!
136

Two years ago my best friend and I met. My best friend has brought me up when I'm down, has stayed up with me on those long all-nighters, and, quite frankly, my day is not the same without my best friend. As I look back on my childhood years I ponder how I was able to get through my life without my best friend. Ask anyone, when you meet my best friend you'll most definitely fall in love. In case you weren't able to figure it out yourself, I'll just tell you. My best friend, coffee, is an integral part of my life and these are some reasons why.

Coffee is everything. Honestly, it is hard for me to remember the last day that I went without coffee. People always tell you that, when you come to college, coffee will be your best friend. However, it wasn't until I experienced college myself that I was able to realize how true that statement really is.

Coffee gets me through the days that I never wanted to start. After a long day of classes when you realize that you have 7 hours of homework left to do before you go to bed at night, coffee will be there to help you out. No matter what the problem is, coffee is always the solution.

Coffee makes me happy. Who doesn't love a big cup of a Dunkin' Donuts Caramel Iced Coffee? Coffee will always make my day better, no matter the circumstances. Coffee keeps my day moving and keeps me smiling while doing it.

Coffee will never leave me. Coffee will never break up with you or leave you when it has "other plans." Coffee's number one priority is to make you happy. Who doesn't love someone who is willing to make you the happiest that you could be?

Thank you for being my best friend, coffee. You have never let me down and I can't wait for all that is in store for us. To all the coffee addicts out there, please know that you are not alone. I'm glad that we can share the same best friend.