Life isn't fair and sometimes life can get to you. You might feel a little sad and unmotivated to do anything. You basically give up on life and want to lay in bed all day and do nothing. I know I have been in that situation. I like to listen to music to lift my spirits up. However, sometimes when I'm sad I listen to sad songs, which only leads to more crying. So don't do that. You'll be in a worse state of mind. Instead, listen to these songs:
1. "Keep Your Head Up" - Andy Grammer
"The glow that sun gets right around sunset helps me realize this is just a journey. Drop your worries, you are gonna turn out fine."
2. "Unwritten" - Natasha Bedingfield
"Staring at the blank page before you, open up the dirty window. Let the sun illuminate the words that you could not find."
3. "Stronger (What Doesn't Kill You)" - Kelly Clarkson
"What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, stronger. Just me, myself and I."
4. "Skyscraper" - Demi Lovato
"Go on and try to tear me down, I will be rising from the world. Like a skyscraper."
5. "Don't Stop Believin" - Journey
"Don't stop believing, hold on to that feeling."
6. "Beautiful" - Christina Aguilera
"I am beautiful, no matter what they say, words can't bring me down."
7. "Where Is The Love?" - The Black Eyed Peas
"Can you practice what you preachin'? Would you turn the other cheek again?"
8. "Here Comes The Sun" - The Beatles
"Here comes the sun, and I say it's all right."
9. "Marry You" - Bruno Mars
"It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do. Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you"
10. "Can't Stop The Feeling" - Justin Timberlake
"I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good soul in my feet. I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops."