10 Musical Middle School Throwback

Ah, middle school. The glory days. Well, maybe not. But let me just say...the music made me the person I am today. Flo Rida? An inspiration. Here's a list of ten songs, background music for you to reminisce on the beginning stages of puberty.

1. Don't Trust Me - 3OH!3

Starting off on the right foot, here's a classic, classy song about groupies and sexual liberation.

2. Shake It - Metro Station

Another jam helpful for getting those awkward bodies moving on the dance floor. That is what they mean, right?

3. Cooler Than Me - Mike Posner

You know Mike, if you wrote this song for her to fall in love with you, criticizing everything she does probably won't help.

4. Hey There Delilah - Plain White T's

I'm sorry, I had to do it. Now the song will be stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

5. Just Dance - Lady Gaga

The first version of Lady Gaga we catch a glimpse of in 2009, before anyone knew just how famous she would become.

6. Viva la Vida - Coldplay

Does anyone actually know all the words?

7. Fergalicious - Fergie

The one question I have for Fergie is...how does it feel to have an adjective named after you?

8. 7 Things - Miley Cyrus

I'm not sorry for this one at all.

9. Gives You Hell - All American Rejects

I hate this song now even more than I hated it when it was released.

10. I Kissed A Girl - Katy Perry

Last, but most definitely not least, the anthem for girls everywhere. Katy Perry's launch into superstardom.

I hope you enjoyed this journey today, and from all of us here, as Bob Ross would say, "God bless, my friends."