To the Girl that is lucky enough to Love him next.

Breakups are never an easy thing to experience. If you still love the person, it can be especially hard to try and move on. For the next person who is lucky enough to be with my best friend, this is for you.

16511

Nothing about him is simple. He makes life complicated and tricky, he made me think and opened my mind up to new things that I had no interest in before. He showed me new music, movies, and places that are apart of my every day life even to this day. He isn't perfect, but that is what makes him so great. When you wake up in the morning, appreciate his adorable bedhead, and his raspy sleepy voice. Don't interrupt or cut him short when he strays away from the main focus of discussion, enjoy his interest and extra side notes in the conversation, see where his mind takes him, its the best part about talking with him. Although you may be fooled, know he isn't a fighter, he is gentle and romantic and one of the best cuddle buddy's I have ever known. He is indecisive, don't get annoyed, be patient with him.

He has one of the sweetest families I have ever met. They invited me into their home like I was already family and never failed to make me feel loved. Don't be one of those girls that is scared to be alone with his family, get to know them and open up. Go shopping with his mom and talk sports with his dad. Talk about funny stories from when he was younger with his siblings, be yourself and everything else will fall into place. Trust me, they will love you.

At times you will argue and disagree, but know that he is ALWAYS willing to talk out any problems that you two will have. Never lose your trust and faith in him, he will never give you a reason to question him. All relationships take work, and he will try his absolute hardest to communicate with you about anything that is bothering you.

His sense of humor is what I found most comforting about him. He never failed to make me smile or laugh when I needed some cheering up. Don't be afraid to roast him a little bit, he needs to be in a relationship that has humor and laughter and goofiness, he is a kid at heart.

Relationships aren't about looks, but if you are with him you should know that you got SO lucky to be with one of the handsome ones. Sometimes he really forgets how good looking he is, its up to you to remind him. He struggles sometimes to know how awesome he is, you need to be there to lift him up and have his back through any obstacle. Make it known that he is yours, and how grateful you are to have him. He isn't just a boyfriend. He will be your best friend when you need to vent about some girl drama, he will never turn down a good story about what happened with your girls last night. And at the time you may not realize it, but he always gives the best advice, you should take it more often than not.

Finally, give him all your love. I can honestly say he is the one that got away. As we grew up and matured together, he taught me so many things about life. Treasure every morning you get to wake up next to him. Cherish all his corny little mannerisms. Admire that he is yours now, and understand how fortunate you are to be able to call him yours. I pictured us ending up together, but if that doesn't happen I just need to know that whoever he is with will bring unconditional love and happiness to his life, he deserves nothing but the best.