The Most Insane Celebrity Conspiracy Theories

Introducing the clone known as Taylor Swift...or maybe not.

3979
google

Recently, there has been a craze with celebrity conspiracy theories ever since the Avril Lavigne theory hit twitter a couple of weeks ago. Naturally, I read the theory like most people and it really made me wonder about what other conspiracy theories are surrounding celebrities. Although, these are totally ridiculous, it leaves you wondering if any of the evidence provided is true.

Avril Lavigne

Starting off with the conspiracy theory that is the most prevalent is Avril Lavigne. Allegedly Avril committed suicide in 2003 right after her grandfather died. People claim that the girl on the right is Melissa Vandella who became friends with Avril and helped her avoid paparazzi. Once Avril's grandfather died, she released an album that had multiple depressing songs on it. After the release, Avril attempted suicide multiple times and eventually succeeded. Fortunately, Avril's record label knew Melissa and they decided to replace Avril with Melissa since Avril was a huge Punk Rock hit. "Avril's" next album that came out was so drastically different from anything Avril has done before; furthermore, she altered her style. People say that the new Avril is missing birthmarks that the old Avril use to have and that their body features are both different; however, it is up to you to decide.

Lady Gaga

This conspiracy theory on Lady Gaga claims that she murdered Lina Morgana and stole her style in order to achieve her fame. Back in 2007, Lady Gaga was known as Stefani Germanotta and became friends with Lina; eventually Stefani became a co-writer and backup singer for Lina. Lina already had music out on Youtube and even had a documentary series with MTV. During this time, Stefani allegedly began to steal Lina's fashion and music style. Eventually, Lady Gaga was born and debuted her album on August 19, 2008. However, on October 4 of the same year Lina "committed suicide" by jumping off a building. Apparently Lina's family has spoken out claiming that Lady Gaga was stealing Lina's style. In Gaga's music video of paparazzi, she jumps off of a building to commit suicide which could relate back to Lina. Furthermore, in a live performance Lady Gaga commits suicide at the end. Many believe that this is all in reference to her murdering Lina in order to steal her music style.

Lindsay Lohan

The theory on Lindsay Lohan claims that the actress actually had a twin sister who died; however, Disney covered it up. Allegedly, both sisters acted in The Parent Trap, but Lindsay went on to continue her acting career while Kelsey lived a normal life. In 2001, a video emerged of the twins at Disney World together which is the last time they are seen together. Kelsey died and Disney made claims that Lindsay never had a twin and paid her parents millions to keep quiet. A few years later in 2006, Lindsay stared in Who Killed Me. This thriller is about a women attempting to find her lost twin sister, only to find out that she has been murdered. After filming, Lindsay had her breakdown and many claim that this was the result of what happened to her actually twin sister.

Amanda Bynes

The Amanda Bynes theory states that she has been under mind control from the illuminati and is being manipulated by her father and Nickelodeon. Amanda started her acting career on All That and eventually received her own show, The Amanda Show (the best show on Nickelodeon). She then moved onto doing movies such as She's The Man and Easy A. Everything was fine until 2013 when she was pulled over for drunk driving and claims that she was a coke addict. She then began to tweet some outrageous things. Amanda made claims of her father abusing her inappropriately calling him a sexual predator. After these claims she was forced into a psychiatry facility. So why did Amanda have a break down, well apparently Amanda's father wanted to be a comedian and was living through Amanda. He forced her to do television when she was a child even though she didn't want to. Dan Schneider, the creator of multiple Nickelodeon shows including The Amanda Show was also abusing Amanda. Both Dan and her father then put a chip in her brain thanks to project MK Ultra, who has ties with the illuminati. The chip malfunctioned which caused Amanda to have her mental breakdown.

Taylor Swift

This theory states that Taylor Swift is a clone of satanist Zeena LaVey. Zeena is the daughter of Anton LaVey, the founder of the Church of Satan. From 1985 to 1990, Zeena was the church's highest priestess. It was during this time that the church made a clone of Zeena, who is Taylor Swift. Others say the Taylor Swift is actually Zeena who found a way to retain her youth. Either way, the resemblance is striking.

Kim Kardashian

Remember last year when Kim Kardashian was held at gunpoint and robbed in Paris, well there are a number of conspiracy theories about this. One belief is that this was all a publicity stunt in order to boost the ratings for the reality star's television show. Others believe that Kim's nemesis, Taylor Swift, was behind the attack. This theory states that Swift hired henchmen to rob Kardashian in order to get back at Kimye for their long running feud. Yet other theory is that President Trump arranged the attack in order to distract Americans from his tax issues. This would allow US citizens to forget about the election and help the candidate win the presidency.

With the internet, it's not difficult to discover these conspiracy theories along with the thousand of others. Celebrities are always in the public eye and a theory can be made up over one little thing. Although all of these are insane, I do not believe that there is any truth to them; however, they are entertaining to read. You can't believe everything you read on the internet.