14 Of The Most Attractive Baseball Players

14 Baseball Players That Could Win The World Series Based On Looks Alone

Major points for looking the best in those baseball pants.

282

As baseball season comes to a close, people will miss getting to watch their favorite baseball players in high definition. I'm not the biggest baseball fan but I have watched it more often now since I am in a relationship with a baseball fan.

So, I've compiled a list of the hottest baseball players so that you can know who to watch next year even if you aren't a baseball fan.

1. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals 

Flickr

He may be signed to a different team soon but he definitely is the MVP for the Nationals.

2. Trea Turner, Washington Nationals 

Flickr

He has a classic boy next door look.

3. Clayton Kershaw, LA Dodgers

Flickr

Reason one: He's 6'4". Reason two: his contract is $32 million.

4. Mike Trout, LA Angels

Flickr

All you have to do to fall in love is look at those muscles.

5. Amed Rosario, NY Mets

Wikimedia

This shortstop from the Dominican Republic is hot and has some of the best stats in his position in baseball right now.

6. Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa Bay Rays

Flickr

Anyone can get lost in those eyes.

7. Manny Machado, currently a free agent

Wikimedia

Just look at that glowing/clear skin.

8. Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers

Wikimedia

This 27 year old is single, ladies.

9. Justin Verlander, Houston Astros

Wikimedia

He's a whopping 6'5" but, unfortunately, he's already married to the even hotter Kate Upton.

10. Jose Iglesias, Detroit Tigers

Jose Iglesias

Wikimedia

He's stolen a total of 46 bases, but he can steal my heart.

11. Nolan Arenado, Colorado Rockies

Wikimedia

Just look at that smile.

12. David Price, Boston Red Sox

Wikimedia

Reason one: he just won a world series. Reason two: He's the third highest paid player in baseball.

13. Jake Arrieta, Philadelphia Phillies

Wikimedia

I'm not usually a fan of facial hair, but he can pull off a full beard better than anyone.

14. Dansby Swanson, Atlanta Braves

Flickr

A baseball player or a male model, let me know with that hair I'd like to run my fingers through.