As baseball season comes to a close, people will miss getting to watch their favorite baseball players in high definition. I'm not the biggest baseball fan but I have watched it more often now since I am in a relationship with a baseball fan.
So, I've compiled a list of the hottest baseball players so that you can know who to watch next year even if you aren't a baseball fan.
1. Bryce Harper, Washington Nationals
He may be signed to a different team soon but he definitely is the MVP for the Nationals.
2. Trea Turner, Washington Nationals
He has a classic boy next door look.
3. Clayton Kershaw, LA Dodgers
Reason one: He's 6'4". Reason two: his contract is $32 million.
4. Mike Trout, LA Angels
All you have to do to fall in love is look at those muscles.
5. Amed Rosario, NY Mets
This shortstop from the Dominican Republic is hot and has some of the best stats in his position in baseball right now.
6. Kevin Kiermaier, Tampa Bay Rays
Anyone can get lost in those eyes.
7. Manny Machado, currently a free agent
Just look at that glowing/clear skin.
8. Yasiel Puig, LA Dodgers
This 27 year old is single, ladies.
9. Justin Verlander, Houston Astros
He's a whopping 6'5" but, unfortunately, he's already married to the even hotter Kate Upton.
10. Jose Iglesias, Detroit TigersJose Iglesias
He's stolen a total of 46 bases, but he can steal my heart.
11. Nolan Arenado, Colorado Rockies
Just look at that smile.
12. David Price, Boston Red Sox
Reason one: he just won a world series. Reason two: He's the third highest paid player in baseball.
13. Jake Arrieta, Philadelphia Phillies
I'm not usually a fan of facial hair, but he can pull off a full beard better than anyone.
14. Dansby Swanson, Atlanta Braves
A baseball player or a male model, let me know with that hair I'd like to run my fingers through.