morning coffee

To My Morning Coffee

I'd be lost without you

140
To My Morning Coffee
Instagram: Nella Wilde

Dear My Morning Coffee,

You are without a doubt an irreplaceable figure in my life. Every single day you are there for me to keep me focused, and you push me to be more patient and understanding towards others. In the winter time you warm me up when I am chilly and on hot summer days you cool me down when I am too warm. I enjoy every minute I have with you.

I know you face a lot of criticism. Some people say they aren't your type at all, but I hope these people have at least given you a chance. Others discriminate against your size saying you're too small or too large. To me, the harshest words come from those who judge you for what is on the inside. People love to complain that you are too bitter, but after a little TLC you are as sweet as sugar.

If you don't believe me, ask the people around me how I act once you are gone. I'll admit that sometimes right after you disappear I think I am okay and that I can get through the day. But, a few hours without you and I grow cranky and tired. I long for you to be sitting at my desk with me reminding me I can get through the day.

I know I don't say this enough, so thank you. Whether your comforting smell covers the kitchen as you are downstairs waiting for me, or I have drive to pick you up on my way out, you are always happily waiting and inviting. You never hesitate to give me the support I need to get through each and every day. I truly don't know how I would have it made it through these past few years without you.

With All of My Love,

Emma Looby