Why Morgan From 'Criminal Minds' Should Come Back

It's a crime to the female population.

46

As you all know or should know, Derek Morgan (played by Shemar Moore) from Criminal Minds was the most recent member of the BAU to leave.

It was instrumental to my procrastination this semester and I can't think of a better distraction besides seeing his flirtatious encounters with technical analyst, Penelope Garcia. This dynamic provided comic relief despite the material that the show rested on for its plot. Some of the cases presented on screen portray an extremely humanistic side to the killers, one that Morgan refuses to justify. But it's this moral system he has that makes us fall for him all the more.

The female audience was/is still insanely disappointed that our heart throb was taken away from us.

He was Penelope's compliment in every way and brought the flirt out of his audience.

I can't tell you how many times I've said things on the phone without realizing I'm on speaker.

But with a smile like that, how can anyone behave? Good lord.

Not only is he an essential member of the team, we can't deny that he's every girl's eye candy.

He encourages his team members to get in shape and live a healthy lifestyle.

He shows us that it's okay to be human and be afraid.

This was the cutest side of Morgan I'd seen all 11 seasons. The first few seasons Morgan is understood as the aggressive and hot-headed agent; however, following them, we begin to see other sides of him, such as his frantic side.

No wonder he's so in shape, he always takes the stairs.

Even though you can't rely on him to be reasonable in the elevator, you can certainly know for a fact that he will always have your back.

Yes, he will nosy into your life, but he will also be the first to call you out on any changes in your routine that no one else took the time to noticed.

And at the end of the day, you just can't stay mad at Morgan even if he is stubborn because he will always make it up to you.

So with that, I suggest that you start binge-watching from Season 1. You will never look at your boyfriend in the same way after you've seen Shemar in action.