Netflix Has A New Featured Collection of the Black Experience and No Matter Who You Are, You Should Tune In

Honestly, if you have a Netflix account, there's no excuse not see these films.

10
Netflix: More Than A Moment

Netflix's "More Than a Moment" is a curated list of 47 films, series, and documentaries that educate and portray the Black experience in America. With everything going on in the world today, there's a surge for the push of education. Education on Black lives, Black experiences, the justice system, systemic racism withing American institutions, and ultimately the history of America. These 47 films, series, and documentaries will give viewers insight on all of this and more.

More Than A Moment | Netflix www.youtube.com

Educating yourself on the past and present, especially with the way our present is turning out, can have a huge impact on our future. As a Black woman that grew up in a Black household, I was taught many things about Black history, things that my schools failed to touch on. But since the death of George Floyd and the plans for reform that has stemmed from it, I have learned so much about my history, the history of America and my the history of my communities.

Taking an "easy way out" is never the answer but watching these films, shows, and documentaries is such an easy way to get educated on Black history and the Black experience. So, tune in!