More about Lucasmobility.com | Lucas Rollator with 100 days trial
News

Lucas Mobility is a webshop aiming to provide more people a high quality rollator. The Lucas rollator has a frame made of high quality carbon fibre which distinguishes itself from the majority of rollators on the market to date.

18

Lucas Mobility is a webshop aiming to provide more people a high quality rollator. The Lucas rollator has a frame made of high quality carbon fibre which distinguishes itself from the majority of rollators on the market to date. This material is very light and long lasting. Especially the low weight of the rollator is a big plus, because a heavier rollator is less mobile and often has more trouble when you need to cross a pavement. In addition, we have chosen for durable rubber wheels that are very suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.

Since when has Lucas Mobility been active?

Lucas Mobility has been active as a webshop since 2021. This company tries to give the somewhat conservative rollator market a new impetus with an 'online-first' approach. Where many other companies sell their rollators in physical shops, Lucas Mobility is convinced that you can also do this online. With a 100-day no-good, no-obligation return guarantee, they give the consumer the opportunity to test the Lucas rollator for 100 days without any obligation. If you do not like it, you can return it and get your money back. This shows great confidence in the quality and comfort of the rollator.

What accessories are included?

When you buy the rollator, a luxury shopping bag is delivered for free. This is ideal when you, for example, go to the supermarket and want to transport your groceries comfortably home.

Who is the rollator suitable for?

The rollator is for young and old. By a sleek and somewhat inconspicuous design, Lucas Mobility not only tries to appeal to seniors but also to the younger target group. No fancy colours or design but it is just a reliable rollator with an appealing design. Check it out yourself by visiting the webshop.

What are the goals of Lucas Mobility?

The main goal is to provide a better rollator experience for those people who can use a rollator in their daily lives. As we get older nowadays, the reality is that more people will need a rollator in the future. At the same time, we see that a big change is being made to online where most mobility suppliers stick to selling in physical shops. By delivering to the home, Lucas Mobility hopes to be able to help a larger target group. In addition, there are also international ambitions and they have already started selling in England and Germany. In the future, other countries such as France, Spain and Portugal could soon follow.

This blog was written by Joep, founder of a web design agency in Utrecht and Groningen and SEO specialist at Lucas Mobility.