Monday Is The Best Day Of The Week

Monday Is The Best Day Of The Week

Reasons Mondays can shift to be the best day of the week.
1081

Mondays get a bad wrap... it is the day after the weekend.

You are tired and you probably did not sleep well. Maybe you slept in too much on Sunday. You went out Sunday for funday. There are plenty of reasons that Monday is the hang over day of the weekend. However, with that, Mondays can be the most successful and the most looked forward to, if you let yourself. All you have to do is change your perception. No one wants or chooses to not be happy about a day... it just happens.

I love Mondays and here's why... it is my favorite day of the week! Why not make the best of it? Here is my inspiration or hope to get me through!

Instead of dreading Monday, I am excited about it.

Make it's your favorite day because it is the day you are back to work (if that applies). Monday is the day I personally love work! This is because I am a scheduler, and for the organized person, Monday can be wonderful. Particularly, because it is the day you break down your work week. In fact, you may break down your social calendar, too. Which is great. You need something to look forward to. It is the planning day. If you love planning, this should be your thing. Plan out the work hours, the galas, the happy hours, the dinner, whatever... just plan! It may help.

Monday is the day it is acceptable to drink way too much coffee, and I love that. Make today focused.

Monday is the day you are tired but it feels so good getting off work and sitting on the couch when you get home. That euphoric feeling is almost worth it.

It is a new week, a new day and you're alive — try to wake up smiling.

Mondays often are the days of a holiday! Therefore, Monday is awesome for even the Monday haters! Three day weekend, anyone?

Mondays can be driven to be the most motivating by being successful. It is the day a lot of success comes at work, you are busy, people get a lot of work done. A lot of people require a good amount of work from you. In return, you count on them to get work done, too.

On Monday, it helps to wake up and exercise and actually eat breakfast. Be early, stay late.

Visualize and challenge yourself. Keep your Monday so busy. By starting off your week like this, you do not have time to dwell. So, remember...