Mint Chocolate Chip-Less Ice Cream

We Want Mint Chocolate Chip-LESS Ice Cream And We Want It Now

Which company is going to step up first????

169

Mint chocolate chip ice cream: So cool; so refreshing; so... chunky.

I absolutely LOVE the flavor of mint and ice cream is honestly my one true love. However, I really just HATE when those chocolate chunks get all up in my frozen treat! I mean, don't get me wrong. I actually do like chocolate, but just not in my ice cream. It gets so hard and frozen solid. Having to crunch on it takes the enjoyment away from the silky smooth and creamy mint ice cream.

Unfortunately, it's hard to find mint ice cream without the chocolate chips. Think about it: have you ever seen just plain, mint chocolate chip-less ice cream in the freezer aisle of your grocery store? I know you can find it in frozen yogurt shops but I have a thing against frozen yogurt. Frozen yogurt is an ice cream imposture. To me, it just tastes like water and powder (which, in reality, that's all frozen yogurt really is).

Frozen custard, on the other hand, is delicious and Kohr Bros. does an excellent job making their mint chocolate chip-less soft serve down the shore. It's that simple, super creamy, minty, and refreshing taste I love WITHOUT the chunks! However, there is a slight problem... it's seasonal! I only ever get to the shore maybe once or twice a year. Every time I go to the boardwalk, I make sure to get my Kohr Bros. and it's honestly the highlight of my entire beach trip!

I strongly believe that we need to have mint chocolate chip-less ice cream in the freezer section of the grocery store, too. I don't want to have to wait until summer to get my Kohr Bros. I want to be able to enjoy PLAIN mint ice cream year round whenever I want in the comfort of my own home! That being said, I'm calling out some of my favorite ice cream brands - Talenti, Ben & Jerry, Bryer's, Turkey Hill, and even Halo Top - and I'm challenging you! Who is going to be the first company to step it up?????