If you're like me, you always think about things beyond explanation while in the shower or on the toilet. After ending up in a part of the internet I don't know how I got to, I've compiled a list of mind-boggling questions that I just can't seem to figure out.
1. Do fish get thirsty?
2. Why is it called a building if it's already built?
3. If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?
4. What if when we die, "the light at the end of the tunnel" is just you being pushed out of another vagina?
5. Of all the poop in the world, who decided bat shit was the craziest?
6. What did the first person who discovered milk think they were doing?
7. Why is the slowest part of the day called rush hour?
8. The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly.
Okay, this is not a question, but wow.