11 Mind-Boggling Questions That Make You Think

11 Questions That Will Make You Question Everything You Know

What did the first person who discovered milk think they were doing?

235901
WrightSlaw

If you're like me, you always think about things beyond explanation while in the shower or on the toilet. After ending up in a part of the internet I don't know how I got to, I've compiled a list of mind-boggling questions that I just can't seem to figure out.

1. Do fish get thirsty?

2. Why is it called a building if it's already built?

3. If you drop soap on the floor, is the floor clean or is the soap dirty?

4. What if when we die, "the light at the end of the tunnel" is just you being pushed out of another vagina?

SEE MORE: 14 Mandela Effect Examples That Will Mess With Your Brain

5. Of all the poop in the world, who decided bat shit was the craziest?

6. What did the first person who discovered milk think they were doing?

7. Why is the slowest part of the day called rush hour?

8. The only time the word "incorrectly" isn't spelled incorrectly is when it's spelled incorrectly.

Okay, this is not a question, but wow.

9. Is the S or the C silent in the word "scent"?

10. If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?

11. If two mind-readers are reading each other's minds at the same time, whose mind are they reading?