The Sex And The City Character That Best Represents You

The ‘Sex And The City’ Character That Best Represents You, Based On Your Millennial Personality

Do you spend most of your time on LinkedIn or Tinder?

272
HBO Original Productions

Let's break these characters down by current life standards and see which one is most like you.

Almost 20 years later and women still go through the same issues in life, just with a different quality.

Carrie 

Carrie is known for her free spirit in fashion and in life. Besides obsessing over each relationship she's in, she is a forever friend type of girl. A millennial Carrie would be the friend who:

- Doesn't have any social media but has the coolest photos.

- Never deletes all the screenshots and accidentally taken photos in her phone.

- Would have watched every single Netflix series before the rest of the world started.

- Would have been the reason tiny sunglasses are back in style.

Miranda

Miranda is filled with a lot of hate in the beginning of the series, but since she's grown a child inside of her, she opens up to her feelings a lot more. Miranda would be the girl who:

- Shops in the men's department of Forever 21 when she's not buying pantsuits.

- Would be a feminist and fight for women's equality, especially in the workplace.

- Would be a professional mentor to law students.

- Would start a meme page making fun of millennials.

Charlotte

Charlotte is the one who helps everyone stay sentimental and exposes her heart the most. As a millennial, she would be the girl who:

- Owns her own Etsy shop.

- Posts inspirational quotes to her story every day.

- Is an avid shopper at Trader Joe's.

- Follows all of the "Bachelor"/"Bachelorette" shows hoping they find true love.

Samantha

Samantha is known for being the wild friend of the friend group. I feel like Samantha's personality in the show can almost be parallel to most millennials today, but as a millennial, she would most likely be the girl who:

- Would be an Instagram influencer.

- Would be her own promoter to get into clubs.

- Has her nipples pierced.

- Would be advertising for a famous plastic surgeon on her Instagram.

- Would be friends with the Kardashians.