Who Exactly Is Mike Pence?

It’s official – Mike Pence is Donald Trump’s running mate for the presidential bid. If you have the fortunate life to not have come across who Indiana Governor Mike Pence is, we that do envy you. However, that needs to change today because the first talking cheese puff to be nominated for a major party’s presidential run has chosen this man to be in his place should anything happen to him.

Mike Pence offers the best catch for Trump: he is vehemently anti-gay, anti-woman’s health, and anti-progress – the trinity of hope for the most loyal conservatives. In his years as governor and a senator for the state of Indiana, Mike Pence has been on the wrong side of history on pretty much every issue, from trying to defund Planned Parenthood after doctored videos emerged to supporting legislation that transparently allowed for discrimination of the LGBTQ+ community. Trump’s decision is starting to make some sense, isn’t it?

In his crusade against the LGBTQ+ community, or any minority community for that matter, Pence allowed an extremely discriminatory bill that harkens back to the days of segregation to pass and become law. The law allows business leaders to cite their religious dogma in support of any discriminatory action, and thus avoid the oh so troublesome discrimination lawsuits. This move was sure to land Pence on Trump’s shortlist for VP!

As a senator, Pence was so vehemently anti-choice that he was willing to shut down the government if it meant that Planned Parenthood – an organization the uses no taxpayer dollars toward the performance of any abortions – would be defunded. This radical conservative loser has even stated that he yearns to see the landmark decision provided in the case of Roe v. Wade be “sent to the ash heap of history.” It makes you wonder what else Gov. Pence would like to deny women.

I am not quite sure yet why Trump has decided to choose Pence to be his running mate, in light of all of his downfalls. Perhaps it is exactly because of these downfalls that Trump has chosen to cherry-pick one of the most chauvinistic, homophobic, and vile humans to walk this plane of existence. In any case, I know that I have no intention to see these two become partners in war-crimes.