10 Unfortunate Events If You Always Run Into Bad Luck

10. Forgetting your towel when you take a shower.

480
thoughtcatalog.com

The other day as my friend and I went over our stories from over break she unexcitedly enstated herself as the president of the bad luck club. I could totally be her VP. As we joked about this I realized it was probably a good thing that we've had so much bad luck. Being able to handle anything that's thrown your way is an admirable trait that has to be built up. Here are a few of the bad cases of luck we've had with a lighthearted gif to try and make your next encounter with these pesky problems a little less serious.

1. Having to park on the top level of the parking garage.

It's so cold and you're so tired after doing whatever you were doing (you were probably just at target but still that's tiring), and who wants to have to trek all the way downstairs and then the even LONGER walk to your dorm or respective apartment.

2. Getting into a fender bender.

Definitely a day ruin-er. But hey, at least it wasn't super serious and you can complain about it all that day and no one can tell you to shut up.

3. Breaking a phone charger.

The worst is when you lay down to go to bed and plug your phone in and nothing happens. If you're lucky your charger will at least be semi-broken enough that you can bend it in the weirdest way and it will still work as long as no gust of wind comes along to move it. But even if that's what happens, you'll keep using that old half broken charger as long as you can.

4. Having a bad hair day.

This is a game changer. Having curly hair these happen far too often just because of unpredictability.

5. Cracking your phone.

For some people this is enough to put them in bed that day and keep them there. Sometimes you get lucky and it's just the screen protector but other times it's your full fledged phone glass. You'll either stare at your broken screen for months, like me, or drop your cash that same day to get rid of the abomination.

6. Losing your favorite hair tie.

Ugh. Sorry guys you don't get this one but compare it maybe to loosing your favorite underwear? They just fit so right, and it's the same with a good hair tie.

7. Missing your alarm.

Whether you snoozed too many times, fell back asleep, or forgot to set an alarm all together, this is annoying. You may have gotten more sleep, but that doesn't make up for the fact that you now have to either fly through your morning routine or skip it all together and rush to class, or work. If you're rushing to class and it's cold out you'll still put on all your layers because it's basically the tundra out there, but by the time you get to class you'll have sweat through half the layers and everyone will be able to hear your panting from your insane speed walk.

8. Leaving something in your car.

No matter what it is, walking out of the house is a sacrifice in this weather. And if you park in a garage or a lot that's even further from where you live you may as well forget about the thing all together.

9. Slipping on ice.

This is the time of year when black ice is all too real. Ever find yourself walking outside and immediately regretting it because you have to flail around for a few seconds, embarrass yourself, and just get royally pissed off. And there is no way you look half as cute as this dog.

This is arguably your own fault but it's not like I planned to have to ask my roommate to bring me my towel, or even worse, have to run into the freezing cold room and frantically search for it.