Somehow it’s already that time of the semester where you get slapped in the face with exams for nearly all of your classes. If your week has been anything like mine, you’ll relate perfectly to these “Friends” moments.
1. When you don’t even realize it’s midterm week until the weekend before.
2. That one professor that "doesn't believe in study guides."
3. When you have to stay in and study while all of your friends go out.
4. Trying to retain all of the information you're cramming the night before an exam.
5. Napping when you should be studying.
6. Realizing you definitely should have studied rather than napping.
7. Reading the first question on an exam.
8. Walking out and accepting that you took the L.