Midterms are coming and stress levels are off the charts. The only way to get through this tough time is obviously by watching "The Office" or looking at "The Office" memes! It's the most relatable show during stressful that will definitely calm your nerves and realize everything will be OK!
Here are 10 quotes from "The Office" that perfectly sum up midterm exams:
1. "I have a lot of questions. Number one, how dare you?"
My reaction to when the teacher is done reviewing and she asks if anyone has any questions.
2. "Sorry I annoyed you with my friendship."
When you have given a kid in your class all the homework and quiz answers and the one time you ask to study with them or get answers and they ignore you.
3. "And I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do."
When you open up the test to the first question after studying for hours and you still don't know it.
4. "I. Declare. Bankruptcy!"
When you're ready to drop out of school and start over because midterms suck, but you realize you're broke and can't do anything with your life now.
5. "Everybody stay calm! Stay f*&#!#% calm!"
When the teacher says the test is cumulative and will include all assigned readings.
6. "I wish there was a way to know you're in the good old days before you've actually left them."
When you're in the library and you're on your 12th straight hour of studying and you start to reminisce on the first week of school when you had absolutely no work.
7. "I am running from my responsibilities, an it feels good."
When you decide to take a nap for one hour in between studying.
8. "Should have burned this place down when I had the chance."
Definitely not appropriate, but I am sure we have all thought of this for at least hot second when you are sitting in lecture and the professor won't stop rambling on about photosynthesis.
9. "I stopped caring a long time ago."
When it's the day before an exam and you decide to watch Netflix instead of finishing studying.
10. "I understand nothing."