If You're Stressing Out Right Now, You Probably Have The Midsemester Blues

I'm starting to wonder...is college REALLY worth it?

147

I'm writing this COMPLETELY last minute because this week has sucked.

For as much as I appreciated fall break, it's crazy how just one day off can throw the entire student population off. No one in my English class knew we had a paper on Thursday, finals are ALREADY being talked about, and even worse, I think I hallucinated a cockroach this morning. I'm still not sure. I bought $15 in roach motels just to be safe though.

I have woken up consistently at 3:30 every morning, and I'm praying for just ONE DAY when I can sleep in. Although last year I woke up at 5:30 every day, waking up at 7 seems to be just as bad.

However, I have less than a month until Thanksgiving break. A little after that is the last day of classes. And then (lol) all my finals are crammed into a Friday and Saturday.

Yes. Saturday.

It seems like this semester is kinda really close to ending (which is good, trust me), but I still don't feel like a real college student. At all.

I feel like I'm 12.

OK, I'm almost done complaining, but one last thing.

I have NO IDEA what ANY of my grades are! NONE!

So yeah, we'll see how that one goes.

P.S. - Hallmark Christmas Movies start VERY soon. Be excited.