Tourist Attractions you need to visit in Florida

The Top Tourist Spots In Miami

From shopping to eating, the best places you can visit in Miami Beach and Hollywood, Florida.

89
The Top Tourist Spots In Miami
Robert Hernandez

When in Florida, the best things to do are EAT and DRINK, tan all day, and go shopping everywhere! This year, I spent close to two weeks in Hollywood and Miami Beach, Florida with friends and family for a vacation and work convention. Not only did I get to dress up for amazing dinners and galas, but I was able to spend time at the beach and tan!

In Front Of Versace's Mansion With DASH Boutique Bags!Veronica Hernandez

Here are my top 5 favorite things I did in Florida:

Shopping

DASH BOUTIQUE

Lauren Hernandez

Being a Kardashian fan in Miami lead me to visiting their infamous DASH Boutique! DASH is located on Collins Avenue the street behind Ocean Drive! This location right on the beach is known for it's shopping, drinking, dining, and partying!

I made sure to make the most of my DASH experience as there is ONLY TWO DASH locations! One in Miami and one in West Hollywood (until 2016 their was a DASH location in Manhattan.)

When I first walked into the store, I noticed the cute interior, boutique styled clothing, Kardashian and Jenner clothes, perfumes, and accessories, and pictures of the trio on every wall! Sadly, by the end of the summer all DASH locations will be closed permanently, but on the bright side I received everything half off!

I basically bought the whole store OUT and left with three DASH keychains, two DASH shirts, a Woodstock shirt, two skirts, a DASH mirror, three dresses, a hat, and a DASH water bottle!

The Beach

Miami Beach, Florida

Lauren Hernandez

I went to a private beach in Hollywood, Florida and was able to enjoy the sun from a cabana on the beach and by the pool! When in Miami Beach, I went to one of the most visited beaches right on Ocean Drive. The beach was beautiful with white sand and bright blue water!

At both beaches and by the pool, I tanned everyday and enjoyed the beautiful Florida weather. Going to the beach was the most enjoyable part of being in Florida! Nothing beats having sand in your toes, sun tan oil on your skin, and the smell of the ocean in the air!

Versace's Mansion

Versace's Mansion

Lauren Hernandez

Right on Ocean Drive you can see a piece of history! The mansion Versace once lived in and was sadly murdered at. The Mansion is now open to the public in Gianni Versace's memory as a luxury hotel with 10 suites and a restaurant.

Not only is the exclusive and beautiful mansion a once and a life time experience, it serves amazing food and has a breath taking atmosphere! If you go make sure to say hi to the two cats named Gianni and Donatella!

Sugar Factory

Sugar Factory

Robert Hernandez

The Sugar Factory is a HUGE tourist attraction all around the world! It is famous for its colorful drinks with candy and dry ice smoke! Not only are these drinks alcoholic, but they do have fun milkshakes and frozen hot chocolates for those under 21!

A lot of tourists visit the location because it is visited and endorsed by many iconic celebrities such as Britney Spears, Drake, and the whole Kardashian clan! Kim Kardashian recently just visited the location in New York with her family to celebrate her daughter North's birthday!

When visiting the location, you can also order food, which consists of the same color balance including rainbow hamburgers. You can also shop inside the restaurant where there are souvenirs, candy, and pictures of celebrities. This is definitely a must visit when in Miami!

The Food

Pasta From Versace's Mansion

Lauren Hernandez

When in Florida, make sure to visit all sorts of restaurants and try all sorts of food! Many restaurants in Florida have beautiful views and are right on the water. All the food I had when in Florida was amazing!

My favorite meal I had was at Gianni's, the restaurant inside of Gianni Versace's Mansion. Not only can you try amazing food here, you get to experience the inside of Versace's beautiful and historic mansion.

Overall, I had the best food when I was in Hollywood, Florida! My favorite meal here was at a restaurant named Monkitail inside of The Diplomat Resort. The restaurant had some of the best Japanese food I have ever tried including my personal favorite, the fried tofu.