MESSI v. RONALDO

MESSI v. RONALDO

Many fans want to know who is the better player, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

267
MESSI v. RONALDO
YouTube

What the Stats Reveal about Messi vs Ronaldo

It’s one of the longest-running debates of futbol – who is the greatest, Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Many fans will give you their passionate opinion, but what do the stats reveal?

Goals and Assists

You don’t win games without goal, therefore and it’s Ronaldo that leads with 529 to 507 in all time club stats, but assisting a goal is just as important and this is where Messi pulls it back with 194 to 172.

Ronaldo also leads with Hat Tricks, 38 to 36, but both men draw when it comes to the most goals in one game – 5 each.

Club and Individual Honors

The greatest of all time is a pretty big title, but how do their other honors match-up? Team honors put Messi ahead by 21 to Ronaldo’s 15, and he also holds more personal awards with 15 to 13.

Global Fans

Both icons are known by football and non-fans all around the world, but data suggests it is Ronaldo who is the most popular as a percentage – 92% to 87%. Though one could argue Ronaldo’s lifestyle is more ‘celebrity’ than Messi’s.

Ronaldo also dominates social media with a growing total of 284.5 million fans/followers, compared to Messi’s 167.5 million.

Wealth

Does wealth make you great? Perhaps not on the pitch, but it might be an indicator or intellect. Ronaldo’s net worth is currently $450 million, compared to Messi’s $340 million.

Check out <a href=”https://betting-sites.me.uk/”> Betting-Sites.me.uk </a> for a full visual breakdown of Messi vs Ronaldo, including everything from the number of children they have to value of their car collection.

https://betting-sites.me.uk/messi-vs-ronaldo-great...