Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

Learn to celebrate the differences.

16
Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus

I think the title is pretty accurate.

But little did I know how accurate this actually was. Literally LOLing to myself, because the only way I truly learned how different men and women are from one another, is by simply being in a relationship with a man that tested every area in which it came to the way we communicate, and our thought-process. I have also learned how different we are when it came to these things in which we reacted and or responded to certain situations in a different manner. We as women put such high expectations on our men to understand exactly where we are coming from, and we truly expect them to read our mind. We tend to forget that this is literally impossible. I hate to break it to you ladies, but men and women do not have similar ways in the way of thinking. Period. We are just simply, designed differently. We are designed with a purpose, especially when it comes to these areas. But we must realize our differences and embrace them. The quicker we do this, the sooner we will learn to understand one another, and becoming a team is much more likely.

Looking at differences in a positive way can truly change your whole outlook on your circumstance and the relationship itself. We will never be able to force somebody to have the same perspective as we do, it just doesn't work like that. Nor would we want to put that person through hell. It is truly impossible to have somebody think the same way that we do. Although, the more time you spend with someone, the more likely you are able to gain a better understanding on where they are coming from as well as understanding their thought process just a little bit better. With that, a new perspective and an appreciation come into play. Women, you will never be able to change your man. And you will never be able to force him to be like you. But, he can truly learn and grow from you in this if there is respect and not resentment in the relationship. So, how do you come to terms with the fact that women and men are different and that it will most likely never ever change?

Learn to celebrate the differences.

Celebrating one another is actually a really good thing. Being with someone that is exactly like yourself would be incredibly boring. How about ending up with someone that compliments you in every area of your well-being? You want someone to push you in every area, and truly help you be the best version of yourself. Celebrating your relationship and everything that comes along with it can truly be a bliss. Celebrating brings joy. And joy brings hope to every situation creating an atmosphere of security. Once you are able to get to a spot such as this, you are able to see the differences as a positive thing and not something you would want to change knowing that it could probably cause destruction otherwise.

It's true, men are from Mars, and women are from Venus. It is not something you will ever change, not even if you tried. You will only become frustrated and maybe even a little disappointed. It will suck the life out of you, creating a feeling of hopelessness. Let me help you, by taking my advice-- please just learn to appreciate the differences. This is the true key to the lock of your own happiness that is waiting on the other side of this giant so called problem. Let go of the control, and learn to be patient. I wish somebody would have given me advice such as this.

Embrace this challenge with excitement, and let it grow you. It would be weird if men were from Venus too.