20 Friends You're Bound To Make In College As Told By Memes Of 2018

2. The over-competitive friend - Lebron James and JR Smith

153

College is a strange place with even stranger people. Although you may have already encountered these kinds of people, they will intensify and grow once you step foot on a university campus. Here are 20 people you are BOUND to meet in college as told by some of the most popular memes of 2018:

1. The friend that everyone secretly hates but still keeps around - Mocking Spongebob

thechive.files.wordpress.com

This person usually doesn't pick up on social cues and says anything they want. However, they have some kind of good connection/quality such as a car or kitchen.

amp.businessinsider.com

This person may be an athlete or worse - the non-athlete friends who thinks they SHOULD be an athlete. Is always at open gym hours trying to impress the real athletes.

3. The girl who somehow knows everything - Michaela Coel

pbs.twimg.com

This is the person who has the inside scoop on literally everyone on campus and no one knows how she knows what she does. If you need to know anything about anyone, she's your gal.

4. The girl athlete - Gym Kardashian

static.highsnobiety.com

Usually a volleyball/softball player and reminds everyone every chance she gets. Will beat the campus douche in an arm wrestling match every time.

5. The friend who will debate anything - Change My Mind

pbs.twimg.com

Politics, religion, even a question on a test. They will have an argument for EV ER Y THING.

6. The friend who's always singing - Yodel Boy

media1.popsugar-assets.com

This person is ALWAYS singing - sometimes it's good, and sometimes you'll want to rip your ears off.

7. The friend with a constant positive attitude - This is Fine

cdn.vox-cdn.com

Their life may be falling apart but they still manage to find something good out of any situation. Usually offers their time to others because they truly care. TREASURE THESE PEOPLE.

8. The sheltered friend - Is This a Pigeon?

i.ytimg.com

These people come from the strictest household and when on campus, they don't know the half of what's going on. They think the f word is "friggin."

9. The pre-med/future therapist friend - I Don't Feel So Good

i.kym-cdn.com

Broken bone or broken heart, they will always have a diagnosis or a solution. Will usually reference Sigmond Freud or Grey's Anatomy.

10 The campus douche - Distracted Boyfriend

i.amz.mshcdn.com

This guy takes advantage of the overabundance of the female population on campus - steer clear. Usually will be wearing Sperry's, a backwards hat, and visible tattoos that probably mean nothing.

11. The friend that thinks they're better than everyone - Smug Cheerleader

images.thepostgame.com

This person will be sporting the latest name brand stuff and will remind you every chance they get how much it costs. Be prepared for judgemental looks almost 24/7.

12. The mean friend that everyone openly hates but still keeps around - Savage Patrick

i.kym-cdn.com

You may hate them but at least they're usually honest. Go to them to get a kick in the butt if you need it because they'll happily give it.

13. The paranoid friend - Out of Breath Spongebob

amp.thisisinsider.com

This person uses Quizlet on an exam and feels sick about it for a week. They also get freaked out if you put lemonade in your water cup at Chipotle.

14. The clueless friend - Confused Cardi B

bossip.files.wordpress.com

There's no need to drop hints about something with this person. Just say it like it is or don't say it at all.

15. The THOT friend - Pregnant Kylie Jenner

ybfc7cio5elfu-cdn-storage.azureedge.net

This person is ready for a "good time" if you know what I mean. They will also be ready to give any kind of useful advice if you ask.

16. The unreliable friend - Highway Exit

pics.me.me

This person will say they will go out with you on Friday night and then bail an hour before saying they have homework or a headache. You will eventually learn to stop asking them to do anything or go anywhere.

17. The opinionated friend - Krusty Krab vs. Chum Bucket

pizzabottle.co

If you do anything around them, expect to be judged. Will usually tell you how they feel about an essay or presentation without you asking.

18. The intense friend - Is This Your King?

i.kym-cdn.com

This person will show you they care in excess amounts. You can find them at the gym or at the library at insane hours.

19. The confused friend - Squinting Woman

pbs.twimg.com

Most likely best friends with the clueless friend. Forget about social cues and tell them things straight up to save yourself time and energy.

20. The girl who crushes on everyone - Meghan Markle

amp.thisisinsider.com

Much like the douche friend, this girl has her eyes set on almost every guy on campus and plans their wedding the second one says hi to her. Her notebooks have the cliché "Mrs. Jones/Smith/Johnson/Peterson/whoever else" they think they're in love with.