Best Twitter Reactions To The New Royal Baby

Oh Baby (Royal) Baby! Here Are 12 Heartwarming Tweets Celebrating Meghan Markle's Pregnancy

First comes love, then comes worldwide televised royal marriage, then comes ROYAL BABY in a baby carriage!

9
Instagram.com/kensingtonroyal

Kensington Palace announced Monday that Meghan Markle and Prince Harry will be expecting their first baby together. While this was news for some, pregnancy speculation had been circulating for weeks. London reporter Kate Proctor tweeted back in September that Markle's hair change was meant to be a distraction from the fact that she is starting to form a baby bump.

Well, Kate, you were right. Twitter is always on its game when it comes to the latest news—and as I have found out—Twitter is also on its game when it comes to people's reactions. Here are 12 of the absolute best Twitter reactions to the announcement of the newest royal baby.

1. Princess Eugenie, hold my crown

I'm not laughing... YOU ARE. If you're wondering who Princess Eugenie is, then you can join the club. Princess Eugenie was married October 12 and the pregnancy announcement was October 15. She had two full days of the spotlight before The Kensington Palace so promptly moved that spotlight right back to Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. Sorry Princess Eugenie... but then again, it's probably nice not having everyone talk about your every move.

2. Amelia Mignonette Grimaldi Thermopolis Renaldo, Princess of Genovia

Meg Cabot, the writer of the Princess Diaries series, tweeted for her character Mia Thermopolis formally congratulating Meghan Markle and Prince Harry on their royal pregnancy. If that isn't the cutest darn thing. Now I am just waiting for a tweet from Julie Andrews.

3. I knit you these booties!

I aspire to be just like this woman someday.

4. This cute AF congratulations video

The outfits, the accents, the bears. I would be lying if I said I didn't watch this over and over again because they all look so cute. They're like talking British nutcrackers.

5. This is GOOD NEWS

I am not sure who would ever think a royal baby is "bad" news or "unimportant" news, but I admire this woman's perseverance in defending such an honorable cause... plus the gif use is hilarious.

6. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, QUEEN of elegance

She makes a point. Meghan Markle can really do it all.

7. Royal baby means cute baby animal videos

I must admit this is probably my favorite tweet of the bunch. Just look how cute the baby donkeys all are. Thanks to this video I now have donkey baby fever—yes it's a thing starting now. If you need me I will be at the nearest donkey sanctuary to adopt a pet donkey—my dad is going to kill me.

8. Hannah Montana > royal baby

"I STAN this world." I feel like that about sums it up.

9. The pre-pregnant look

I lied earlier... THIS is my favorite tweet from the bunch. Prince Harry wastes NO time.

10. Princess who?

Sorry Princess Eugenie, your thunder has been stolen—AGAIN.

11. Royal family works quick

Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if we find out Princess Eugenie is pregnant next month followed by Meghan and Prince Harry announcing the sex of their baby—which will again steal her thunder. You heard it here first folks!

12. Bag secured

The bag is secured and a beautiful royal baby is in the making. Now we wait for the gender reveal, baby names and baby bump pictures. Turning on all post notifications for the Kensington Palace Instagram as we speak.