Meet Nick & Kate, Swoon's Latest #RelationshipGoals Featured Couple

Because sometimes things DO work out when you mix business with pleasure.

411
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/02/28/6365544528092409021022370013_unnamed.jpg

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Nick and Kate

How long they've been together:

One year

How they met:

Nick: We work at the same company. I was training for a charity boxing match and so I was a bit punch drunk/oblivious to the fact that the girl I had a crush on at work was flirting HARD—until she shouted me out at an all-hands meeting for 'being hot'—whispering is not her strong suit.

What your favorite physical feature about each other?

Nick: Her SMILE! She flares her nostrils when she's really feeling herself, and her laugh is contagious!

Kate: Eyes—the most beautiful hazel in the whole world!

AND personality trait?

Nick: Kate keeps it real! No matter who you are, or how much (or little) you mean to her, she's always willing to give you a swift kick in the a** when you need it most. Especially if you're a middle-aged man that won't STFU at the X Ambassadors concert.

Kate: Nick can talk to anyone and everyone easily—everyone feels comfortable around him and he makes everyone feel like they’re special, important, and his new best friend!

The most romantic thing to ever happen to them:

Nick: Kate brought me to Yvonne's for my 24th birthday. It's a swanky (yet playful) supper club in a handsome hideaway. She put so much thought and effort into the night. It was the best birthday I've ever had.Kate: Nick invited me to an Ed Sheeran concert on our FIRST DATE (the concert wasn’t for another 5 months and in NYC… we live in Boston!) When we finally made it to the weekend of the concert, we headed down to the city and Nick had planned a NYC day for us and gave me a tour of the city from the perspective of his childhood. We saw his favorite restaurants, his old schools, and his favorite bookstores. He then brought me up to central park and surprised me with a trip to the Zoo and the Natural History Museum. It was the most fun, most romantic day ever!

What does #RelationshipGoals mean to you?

Nick: Mutual confidence!

Kate: Being a couple that people can tell truly love and respect each other. A relationship that feels like a friendship on steroids.